Dreams

Christian's POV
    I run and hide under my bed, thankfully I'm small enough to fit still. I can hear yelling and sounds of pain. My heart is beating so fast it hurts in my chest. This is my normal.
     I hear footsteps come on the floor after a loud crash in the living room. I see my father's boots from my view. I scoot back as far as I can as he lefts the bottom of the bed up to see under. He laughs evilly.
     "There you are," he slurs as he gets down on the ground and reaches out a hand to get me. I guess I didn't move far back enough cause he grabs my arm tightly and pulls me out from under. He has a cigarette in hand, letting me know what's to come.
    "No. Nooo!"
      ××××××××
     "No. No," I sit up yelling. My body is heaving and I'm sweating. After all this time, it still haunts me at night. It wasn't only my dad that damaged me, my mom as well. She was a crackhead, so I seen her at some of her worst times.
     I look at the time. Almost time for to get up. Yesterday-asking Angel to do what I asked- was a long shot. But worth it in my book. She's a preachers daughter, pure, innocent. That boyfriend of hers could never please her enough anyways.
      ××××××××

                  Rae's

                  Rae's

          Heavenly's POV     I haven't stopped thinking about Mr

          Heavenly's POV
     I haven't stopped thinking about Mr.Century's offer from yesterday. Its scary, but so tempting. This would count as cheating on Scott; hell, technically I've done that twice already in one day. And now I'm thinking about having sexual relations with another man. This completely goes against everything I've ever been taught.    
     Rae comes out of the bathroom. She looks at me and raises a brow.  "Since when did we switch roles with clothes?" She asks jokingly. I chuckle, picking up my bag and jacket. I'm dreading English if he's there.
    We meet up with Scott and Luke in the hallway to our first class. Scott takes my hand, kissing my palm. "Can we go out tonight?" He asks since I missed yesterday.
     "Yes. I'm sorry about that again," I say. He shrugs and kisses my temple. When he does things like that I don't even think about taking up on that offer. I would miss Scott and mines relationship. We were lucky to find someone with the same belief system. Could I just give that all up for some guy that... I don't even know how much older me.
      "Okay," he says as we enter. My anxiety is getting worse since I'm constantly around so many people now. My hands are shaking. I try taking Scotts again to calm me, but he takes his hand away to get his book out. I look over to the side and see Rae.
    I take her hand to still mine. She looks at me. "Why are your hands shaking so damn bad?" she asks in concern. I want to talk, but for some reason I can't. I just shake my head, hoping she'll just drop it. Thankfully she does.
      ×××××××
       That whole class seemed like it was hours upon hours long. This time Scott takes my hand in the hall. I relax a little thanks to his touch. I could never have this with Mr.Century. He's thinking of me as a hooker and paying me for sex; I'm not some sex toy.
      "There you go, beautiful," Scott says as we get to the class. I lean up and kiss him deeply not caring if Mr.Century is behind me or not. What's the worst he could do for seeing me kiss my boyfriend? He wraps his arms around me.
     "What was that for?" He asks, a little out of breath. I look down shyly. I've never been the one to kiss him like that.   
     "Nothing. I just- I love you," I say. He smiles and kisses my forehead. He steps away and starts down the hall. Mr.Century isn't in the class when I get in thankfully. I go over to where Rae and my sister are. Where they're sitting I can't even see.
       "You two are not going to make til marriage," Rae says when I sit down next to her. I stay quiet.
     "You better. Dad would be pissed," Luna says. I cock a brow. "I'm still a virgin. It's called being a tease." That's surprising to both Rae and I. She comes off like she's done it all.
     "And give me one reason why dad would even find out if I did?" I ask. She gives me a look that says I already know. My dad has always had a way of knowing everything. And I've always felt very guilty when I do something I know he would be mad about.
      The front door opens and closes, revealing Mr.Century. This time he's in a all black tux. There's something about a man in black. This isn't going to be good for me. My vision is starting to get more blurry the more I look up front.
     The whole class I couldn't see shit and my hearing was failing me thanks to Rae's humming. We stand up and make our way down the stairs. He follows me with his eyes as I go over to him, his jaw set.
     "Um, is there a way I could get the lesson plan from today. I couldn't see or hear from where I was," I say as firmly as I can. He nods and goes to the back of his desk. He looks up at me, nothing in hand.
     "Seems I don't have another copy. But I can teach it to you privately if you agree to come over for dinner tonight," he says. Fuck. I can't fail this class.
    "Fine. Just, nothing can happen," I say. He tilts his head. "Nothing."
     "Fine. Have you thought about my offer?" He asks. I chew on my cheek again. His eyes narrow. "What have I told you about doing that around me?" Immediately I stop.
     "Sorry. And just give me a little longer. I'll give you my answers tonight."

AN: Dinner isn't all he has on his mind. What do you think she'll do??? And where do you think her relationship with Scott will go? Comment and share!!! Oh and...a date with Scott, but dinner with Christan? Hmmm Stay alive |-/                              -Veah