All Of Me. I'm Yours

Christian's POV
I stomp over to Sammy when I see her come out of the bathroom, mask back in place. Motherfucker. I pull her into one of the empty rooms and close the door. She smiles up at me, batting her lashes. "Haven't been in a room together alone for a while huh?" She asks seductively. I won't fall for it like I did years ago.
"It has, but nothing will be happening. What the hell did you tell Angel?" I demand. She steps back, her face falling.
"I didn't see her tonight. Is she here?" She lies. I know I'll get nothing out of her, so I turn and leave. I spot Angel talking to someone. Scott. Anger makes its way to the surface. He hugs her. She holds into him tightly, burying her head in his shoulder as they sway back and forth to the slow music.
I get closer. "You okay? You never just hug for no reason," he says. Her eyes are watery but she fights back the tears.
"You-you just makes me feel calm and I feel like I'm about to pass out. I didn't know who else to go to, since you know me best and i-" he shushes her and pulls her to him again. They have a history together. She was in love with him.
Well now she loves me I remind myself. Someone calls him over. "Go. Enjoy your time. I'm sorry I bothered you, I just- I miss you sometimes." He smiles at her.
"I miss you too," he says. He kisses her forehead before walking off. I walk up to her. She jumps when she sees me.
"Can we talk?" I ask as softly as I can. She nods and follows me outside to the back. I open the car door.
"We're leaving?" She asks. I nod and help her with her dress as she gets in the back.
×××××××
She's out of her dress and now just in my shirt and undergarments minus a bra. She's beautiful in the purest way. "What happened in the bathroom? What did Samantha tell you?" I ask. She looks down.
"Nothing that I didn't already know," she says. No. "This won't work. I'm sorry, but I can't see this working out for us. I love you, you know that, but we're so different in many ways," she says. I take in a sharp intake of breath. "I should go."
I think fast. I've been trying to give up that life the best I can. I drop my knees before her. "What are you doing?" She demands, as I look down at the ground. "Christian, stop. Look at me." I do immediately, submitting to her request.
×××××
Angel's POV
HOLY CRAP! Submissive Christian.
××××××
Christian's POV
She drops down too, looking at me while hands rest on her thighs. "Christian, I love you, but that life is all you've known. I can never be able to submit to every single thing and I'm sorry. That's how I am; I'm not what you want. You can't give me your whole self like I need. No matter how much we may love each other, nothing can change who you are," she says.
"I promise that I'll give it up. You mean so much more to me than that, Angel. I love you."
"I want to believe you, but-"I try taking her hand, but she moved away.
"Give me your hand." She does. I place over my heart; my chest. In my boundaries. Her eyes water. "This is me. I'm your. All yours." She presses her lips to mine, keeping her hand over my heart. It hurts but I know it's mostly in my head.
"I love you too. So much."

AN: Sorry its kind of short. What do you think will end up happening with Her and SCOTT, after what they said? Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/ -Veah