Hospitals and Comas

Christian's POV
      They've taken the person that caused the crash to the police station for questioning. I didn't want, nor had the time to see the persons face before getting rushed into ambulance.
    I got off with only a few scratches and bruises, however, Angel didn't have as good of luck. The car crashed into her side of the car. Currently, they won't tell me anything about her condition.
   Rae is sitting with a leg over the other, biting her nails. I'm pacing back and forth, waiting for a doctor to come out. The doors open, revealing her parents. Damnit. They won't believe me when I say that I don't know why what happened did. Today just wasn't a good day.
     My blood is still churning because of Luka. The fact that he attempted to touch her makes me sick and pissed off. No one touches my girl other then me. No one. She's mine.
    Her parents rush over and stand before me. Thankfully, Rae steps up beside me. "He doesn't know anything about what happened. I already tried to murder him. Don't worry."
    Their looks at me don't change a bit. "She was still with him at the time, which I don't take as a coincidence," her father says. I fight back the urge to roll my eyes. "Can't you see that you are no good for her?"
   My jaw clenches. "I know that, but for some reason she's taken a liking in me. And I sure as hell am not gonna be the one to end what her and I have." Sky's eyes narrow at me.
    "We have heard what you have done to numerous other women," she starts. "And that is horrible. Using them for your own pleasure; that's revolting. You should be disgusted with yourself." She's telling me things I already know. "And you do not deserve someone like Angel."
    Before I can say anything, the doctor walks out. Since I came with her, he gestures me over. Of course that makes her parents look even more mad at me. "Is she okay?" I ask.
    "She had a concussion. A bad one to the side of the head. We had to put her in induced coma," the young, female doctor tells me.
   "Do you have any idea as of when she will wake up?" I ask. She shake's her head.
    "No. That part is up to her," she says. Again, I just look down at the ground. "You can go in and see her. She can hear what you say." Before her parents get the chance to want to go in first, I take the chance.
     This reminds me of when she trued to kill herself. She has the same pale look to her, her eyes lightly closed; she looks like she's peacefully sleeping, but that that's not what's happening.

AN: Cutting this chapter short. Just wanted to update. Comment and share! Stay alive |-/                 -Veah