Fear

Spoilers to FSD
   Angel's POV
    I run into Christians arms. I knew he had a meeting here, but didn't know it was so early. He holds me tightly as tears run down my face. He pulls away softly, holding my forearms and looking me in the eyes. My heart is hammering in my chest and the fear won't go away. I just want Christian to hold me and tell me I'm safe with him.
   "What's wrong, Angel?" He asks with a serious look. I'm almost breathing too hard to speak.
    "Luka, he tried to-to touch me."
    ×××××××××
     Luka calls me into his office as I'm getting ready leave along with everyone else. I walk in, looking around awkwardly. He sure doesn't do much with this space.
    "Please, take a seat," he tells me, gesturing to the seat in front of the desk. I do as told, looking up at him expectantly. I begin chewing on the inside of my cheek. Is he firing me? I have nothing to cause that.
    "Is there something wrong with my work?" I ask. He shakes his head, chuckling. I smile, relieved, but still insanely nervous. "Um, then what is this about, Sir?"
   He leans against his desk, arms crossed. "That boyfriend of yours. You do know that he has quite the reputation with women right?" He asks.
   "I don't think that this is work appro-"
    "Answer the question, Heavenly," he says warningly. I swallow back the fear that bubbled up in me.
   "I do know about his past...relations. We've worked through them. Although this is none of your business. Do you have anything you would like to tell me that is related to work?"
    He shakes his eyes looking at me with a predatory look.its terrifying. "No. But I do think that you shouldn't be with him. You should be with me. I could treat you right, love you...in more than one way. Give you things that Mr.Century never can." 
     I stand up, holding my bag in front of me. "I must be going," I rush out. As my hand touches the knob, he graps me under him, placing both arms above my head on the door frame. Just great. I start breathing fast.
   "This is very serious. Do you want to be kept, or taken seriously?" He says, looking into my eyes. I want to run out if here. "Plus, I could make you come harder than he ever could. Make you feel so good as I slam into you with my big ass co-"
   "NO!" I kick him in the groin, making him stumble back. I take this as a change to run. I don't bother grabbing my case, just getting out of there.
    ×××××××××
      "He's dead," Christian says as a fact. I grip collar as he tries going in. I pull hon back to me, somehow closer this time.
   "Please, please. Stay with me. Hold me; I need you to hold me." He gestures to Spencer and someone else that works for him to go in. Christian wraps his arms around me, holding me close to his body. "He won't hurt you. I got you. Your safe now."
    And I believe him when he says it. His hands running up and down my back soothe me, making me calm down. I look up at him, giving him the opportunity to kiss me. I run my hands through his dark hair.
    "Let's go home," he says softly. I nod, turning to get in. He opens the door for me the goes to his side. "I'll call another car for Spencer and Mark."
     ××××××××××
    All I heard was a crash, then everything went black...

AN: CLIFFHANGER!!    Short, but eventful. What do you think will happen? I won't be able to update until Friday, cause I will be very busy all week. If I do update that will be a miracle, but I don't think that will happen. Comment and share! Stay alive |-/        -Veah