Sometimes Forever Starts With Goodbye

Angel's POV
"Bend over," he tells me. I do as told immediately. Fear and adrenaline is coursing through my veins right now. The red room seems darker than usual, scarier. The suspense of what he's doing is killing me.
My legs are shaking. He pressed my head down on the table. I hear him walk step away and take off something that gas metal. His belt. I jump when I feel him closer to me. "Count to six, Angel."
"Yes, sir," I say. My heart beat fills my ears, distracting me only slightly. He takes in a sharp breath, then whips the belt down on my ass. I jump a pain, my eyes watering from the not pleasurable sting.
"Count." And I do.
"One." He takes another deep breath before being the leather belt down again, this time it almost hits my back. The ropes that keep me bound the table, don't allow me any movement. "Two." He sighs. Is he getting off on this? On my pain?
He hits my ass again harder. This is nothing like his hand. This is physical abuse. Is there even a safe word? "Three." Three more and and I can leave. I'm leaving. Getting far away from him. I'll switch my English Lit. class so I'm away from him. He hits me again. "Four," I crack out. Tears are now shedding from my eyes. It hurts so bad. I hear him step back, drawing in a sharp, deep breath. How is this turning him on? It comes down again. "Five." Again. "Six."
The belt drops to the floor and he comes over, undoing the ropes. He helps me up, beads if sweat appear on his forehead. I push him away from me, making him stumble. He looks pained now. "Don't-don't touch me."
With that I go into the spare room and get dressed in just my long, blue shirt and get in the bed. I can't go back to the dorms cause Rae would ask questions and my parents would be pissed if I went there cause its late.
What did Christian ever want with me? To cause me this pain; was that what he wanted the end result to be? He's sick. Did he just want to see how far a goof girl, preachers daughter would go? I may be a preachers daughter, but I've never been all that innocent.
The door opens and the sound off a footsteps on the floor awaken. The bed dips down further. "I'm not what you want," I croak out, still crying. I've always known that, but now it's more obvious to me.
"Angel, you are everything I want," he says. I squeeze my eyes shut as he says that. The realization of what's happened is burning within me. A painful silence fills the air.
"I've fallen in love with you," I admit. I can almost see the frown on his face and the crease of his brows. He gets up and leaves.
×××××××
She loves me. I hurt her, the only thing that has become precious to me. Part of my being loved the pain I was causing her, the other half wanted to kill myself for it. I just kept going despite knowing her pain.
I know I love her, just don't know how to dace that fact. She's become my life line, my everything. I harmed her. She doesn't need someone like me. Again, she's too good.
She'll always be that good girl. The girl that grew up in a small, religious home and town. The preachers daughter. I close my eyes and run my hands through my messy, brown hair. I know she'll leave and it'll kill me. But I brought this on myself and I must suffer my own punishment. Losing her.

AN: Well...yeah. What do you think will happen now with them? Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/ -Veah