The Offer

Heavenly's POVI walk up to my dorm after thanking the driver

Heavenly's POV
I walk up to my dorm after thanking the driver. I don't understand how he can afford that place while being a professor. Rae isn't in the room when I get inside thankfully.
I get undressed and dressed again. I don't even know how I got undressed last night. Oh. My. Gosh. He undressed me; seen be partly nude. And I slept in his shirt. "There you are? Where the hell did you go last night?" Rae asks, coming out of the bathroom.
"To my dads. The party was a little too much for me so I left," I lie. She seems to take this as the truth and lets me finish getting dressed.
××××××××
Luke and I sit across of each other in Rae and mines room while we wait for her to come back. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to know when or where to meet Mr.Century.
"What did you tell Scott about sex?" I end up asking. He pales, then goes red. "I'm not going to get mad. I'm just asking."
"He said he wanted a way to grow closer to you. I just said that sex would be a good way. He felt that you guys were starting to separate," he says. I suddenly feel bad.
I let him kiss me. My fucking a teacher at that. My phone goes off. "Come meet me in the back of the school," a deep voice says on the other line. My mouth goes dry.
"O-okay." I stand up, grab my bag and wallet and make my way out without saying anything. The air is cold and wind is coming in hard today, showing its going to rain. When I get out back, his driver is waiting again with the door open. I get in and look at Mr.Century. He gives me a small smile.
"I didn't think that you would come," he says, his hand twisting his ring. I blink a few times.
"You don't seem like type that takes no for an answer," I say. He smirks, making my stomach flip.
"Your right. I don't. I'm very...well we'll talk about that." What the hell?
×××××××××
We stop at his house. Spencer opens the door and let's us out. I guess his idea of going out for coffee is at his home. We head inside, going up the elevator. My heart is beating so fast I think I'm going to pass out again.
He eyes me, looking at me closely, tilting his head to the side. "Is there something wrong?" I ask. He doesn't answer, just takes large steps towards me until my back is against the elevator and his lips are on mine.
I know I should push him away, but I do the complete opposite. I start to wrap my arms around his neck, buy he catches my hands and pins them above my head. My breath catches in my throat. The bell rings, making him pull away and lead me in. The place is huge. The glass windows I've a view of our small town.
We go into the kitchen where someone is. He gestures for her to go out of the room. Shit! I was supposed to go out with Scott tonight. "So, I have a idea for you. Well, us," he says, pouring the coffee. We go to the long, glass table and sit.
"And that would be?" I ask nervously. He leans on his elbows, smiling just a little. I start chewing on the inside of my cheek, hoping he won't notice.
"I over heard you talking to your little friend yesterday and you said you were looking for a job so you can have work experience. I have a proposal. I'm in need of a new...I guess you could call it a partner," he says.
"I'm not getting any of this. Can you please explain?" I ask as if in a meeting. He leans further. I swallow thickly, trying to keep breathing. For some reason its hard right now.
"Sexual partner. No strings attached. Just for our pleasure," he says. My eyes widen. He's crazy in the head. "It would be good for the both of us. It would relieve stress and it feels good. Just say you'll think about it."
Automatically after he stops talking, I shake my head. I'm now realizing what that tension between us is...sexual. "No. I have a boyfriend. You know this-"
"Break up with him on good terms if you have that big of a problem. You can stay with him as long you have no sexual relations," he says. I take in a deep breath.
"Your asking me to not have sex with my boyfriend and someone who isn't?" He doesn't sat anything, just raises his chin slightly. His eyes again are serious and mean business. "I'm sorry, but absolutely not. I've been taught that you are not to have sex before marriage." He chuckles, his shoulders bouncing a little.
"Do you really believe that though?" He asks me. I look down at my hands, clenching my thighs together. I bite too hard on my cheek. "Just think about it."

AN: What do you think she'll do? Comment and share!!! Stay alive |-/ -Veah