Check Yes or No

Christian's POV
    I watch Ana as she sways her hips to the soft music while making dinner. She seems so relaxed right now. I can see a long, happy life with her with maybe a family. We have my cook a day off, since she wants to show me her cooking skills.
    "You know, you are so stunning," I say. She looks up at me, blushing hard. She means the most to me and I love her more than I thought was possible. She's become my salvation.
   "Thanks. How very nice of you, Mr.Century," she says. I stand up from the island seat and go to her, wrapping my arms around her too small of a waist. "If you stay like this, we won't have anything to eat for dinner," she says.  I spin her around. 
    "Oh, I'll have something to eat alright. You," I say. She blushes again, gripping the collar of my bottom down and trailing her hands down my chest. "What's running through that mind of yours?" I ask.   
    "Just my parents. I don't get it. I'm grown, I can make my own mistakes," she says. Hurt rushes to the surface.
    "I'm a mistake?" I ask. Panic crosses her angelic face.
    "No, no. That's not it at all. Your far from a mistake. I will never regret you-this. I'm very grateful for you, you make happy when I think that I can't be," she says. I bend down and kiss her, my middle and index gingers under her chin. She let's out a whimper. 
    "Oh, what those sexy sounds do to me you may never know," I say, my hands trailing to to her ass. She chuckles into the kiss, pressing our bodies closer together.
    "I think I know."
     ××××××××××
             Angel's POV
     My mind is going crazy. It's been such a long day, I want it to be over with already. Christian is laying peacefully on his side, head in my shoulder so his breath brushes against my skin.
    How did I get so lucky as to have someone has great as him? He loves me like no one else can, treats me like a queen, but most importantly, making me feel wanted, beautiful, and loved. He makes me happier than I ever thought possible. I love him. 

"Yes," I say under my breath. Christian lifts his head, scaring me half to death. He knows what I said and what that was too. I know that my parents  won't be happy, but it's what I want. He's what I want. He's my forever and love of my life. No other man- not even Scott- could make me feel the way Christian does. I know that we haven't been together for long, but our love is strong enough for this; I know that for a fact. He takes his hands away from their resting place on my stomach and waist. 

"What did you say?" He asks in shock. I smile at him, cupping his face in my hands. His eyes burn into mine. Even in this light, I can see the blue color. So beautiful. He looks like he's on top of the world, not sure if he's going to fall or keep his balance. 

"I want to spend my life with you forever. To love you and you love me. Yes, I will marry you," I tell him, emotion clear in my voice. Tears of joy spill from his eyes and he gets above me, holding me in his strong, muscular, loving arms. I'm crying to from happiness. I'm engaged to the man I love more than almost anything. 

"Yes?" He asks, making sure of my answer. I nod, running my hands through his short brown hair and his ears. "I love you so much," he says. I pull him down, closer to me. 

"Take me," I say. He looks confused. "Take me to the red room. Please." I say. He doesn't jump on the opportunity immediately like I thought he would. Instead, he stays still, looking at me in slight shock. I get out form under him and take his hand, pulling him up with me. He's in only his grey sweats since we were going to sleep. I lead him out of the room and to the playroom. He looks down at me with a nearly hidden grin. 

"You sure?" He asks. I nod, waiting for him to unlock the door to his secret room. When he does, he drags me into the room behind him. He picks me, my legs automatically wrapping around his muscular torso. I run my fingers through the back of his hair and neck. He sets me down on my feet. "You trust me?" He asks.