Look At Mommy and Daddy

Angel's POV
     Christian waits in the waiting room while I make my way into Rae's room. She looks calm now; must have gotten that pain stuff. Luke stands when he sees me. Rae is fast asleep.
    "She didn't want me. She kept yelling for you," he tells me in a whisper. "It honestly hurts me to know I put the pain in her," he says. I chuckle.
    "It takes two, so technically, it was her too. It will all be worth it in the end I'm sure," I say. Rae's eyes slowly open and they meet mine. I almost run to her.
    "Oh you bitch, your finally here," she says breathlessly. The doctor walks in and goes to the monitor. She looks back at Luka and Rae with a smile.
    "Its time," she announces. Both Luke and I grip her hands as more doctors file in.
    ××××××××××
     The doctors actually kicked me out since they said it was getting too packed. Christian is running his hand up and down my back. "What do you think about this?" He asks. I draw my brows together in confusion. "Having kids? Do you believe that that could be you in there giving birth in of these days?" He asks.
    I'm like a deer in the headlights. That was the last thing I expected him to say. Surely, he doesn't want that with me, or with anyone for that matter. "I haven't really thought about it. What about you?" What his answer will be makes me nervous.
    "Maybe a year or two after we get married if that's what we decide on," he answers, surprising me. My eyes  widen. Luke steps out of the room and smiles, lifting his arms up in the air. I stand up fast and go to him. He hugs me tightly.
    "I'm a father," he says into my hair. From the sound of his voice, you can tell he's silently crying out of happiness. He pulls away. "You guys can come in a d a see her when the doctors are done. I just wanted to tell you guys that it was done."
    ××××××××
     Christian walks into the room behind me, closing the door quietly. As I get to the bed, in see the baby that's feeding now. Rae always said that she would beast feed, but I guess that's not working for her now.
    She looks more like Luke than Rae. The color of her eyes hasn't came in yet. "Do you want to hold your goddaughter?" Rae asks. I nod, holding out my hands. Once she's settled, I start to smile down at the small baby wrapped in soft pink, fabric.
    "She's so beautiful," I say. Christian stands behind me, looking at the baby over my shoulder. "What's her name?" I ask. Luke looks down at Rae as if to remember what it is.
    "Star," they both say. I smile at Star. She starts to whine. Christian takes her from my arms to my surprise. He bounces up and down, looking down at her with the softest voice. I touch his arm and look down at her.
   "Look at the mommy and daddy," Rae jokes. Christian looks at me with a loving look. Maybe I do want a family with him one day in the future.

AN: Calm chapter. What do you think of them having a child? Comment and share!!! Stay alive |-/               -Veahl