Hello Again

Christian's POV
      Three years and I finally got to at least see her. She's still enchantingly beautiful. Katie was doing everything in her power to get me to not go over, so eventually I just gave up.
     Memories come back to me from when she broke off all ties, "So, I wanna talk to you about something important," She says nervously. I place my hand om her knee but she carefully pushes it away. I narrow my eyes at her in confusion.
     "Has something happened?" I ask. She looks down at her hands that are fiddling with the end of her dress.
     "I can't do this long distance anymore," she says. I just go blank. My world has been crushed into a million pieces. "Its not working out for me. I love you, I will always love you, but this has to end."
   "Fine."
   I never knew exactly why she called it off, but she did and it wasn't my place to question it at the time. I started going back to my old ways, finding girls and making them my new submissive until they either wanted more or couldn't take it anymore and left.
     After two years if that. I felt guilty. Sure, she didn't know that I was doing that, it was eating me alive. I missed and wanted to be with her more than anything. I changed slightly; just having casual one night stands with random woman that worked in the office. Maybe a few teachers at the college but this counting. But none of them ever compares to the way Angel made me feel.
    Her nickname isn't a joke. She truly is an angel.
     ××××××××××
      Angel stands in front of me, shifting nervously back and forth on her feet. Who knew going grocery shopping late at night would make me so happy. She gives me a small smile. "Hey," she cracks out.
    "Hi," I say, not sure if I should shake her hand, hug her, maybe a damn high-five. Her eyes search mine. "I heard you got a job at a publishing company. How's that going for you?"
     "Good, stressful but good. How's business for you?" She says awkwardly. It looks like if she could run away she would in a heart beat.
    "Great. You-you look great," I say. She looks down, blushing. I missed that blush so damn much. Why don't feeling change even after tree damn years when we weren't even together for one. It's not fair.
     To my surprise Scott walks behind her and wraps an arm around her waist. What the honest hell? His eyes meet mine. "Hey," he says, offering his hand to shake.
     "Hello," I say, letting his hand hang. He awkwardly takes it a way and let's it drop to his side. I look down at her. She's still so short. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow night." Her eyes widen.
    "What?" She asks in a panic. I chuckle against myself.
    "Your family invited mine over for dinner for tomorrow night," I explain. She grins a little. I lean Ina and hug her. Her hands press against my waist. "It won't be as good as the last family dinner I went to with you," I whisper in her ear.
    When I move back, she's grinning and blushing like crazy. "That was one hell of a great family dinner. Best I've ever been to," she says in a whisper so only I can hear. Damn I miss her so much.
    "Well, see you. Scott." He eyes me as I walk away.
     ×××××××××
            Angel's POV
    The blush stays on face, for the memory if that dinner is returning to my mind. Seeing him again was like a breath if fresh air. But it also made me realize that Scott is definitely not what I'm looking for.
      He keeps his hand on the top of my neck. "Are you going to that dinner?" She asks.
    Just to get on his nerves I say, "why wouldn't I?"

AN: Well, they met again. Christian hasn't changed a bit when it comes to her. Comment what you think will happen at the dinner? Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/        -Veah