Enlish Literature

Raelee's

                   Raelee's

           Haevenly's POV      By 5:30 I'm holding Rae's hair back

           Haevenly's POV
      By 5:30 I'm holding Rae's hair back. She sits on the floor and looks up at me, tears running down her face. "Your such a good friend!" She cries. I can't help but laugh at her a little.
     "I know," I say, helping her up. I go to the closet and take out clothes for her and myself. "Get dressed, so we're not late to our first day of class." She stands up and grabs her clothes.
     "On a scale from one to ten, how hungover do I look?" She asks. I've seen her bad hungover and this is nothing in comparison. "Fine, don't answer me you bitch."
       ×××××××
           We meet my sister Luna in front of our English Literature class. She's two years older than us, but we share the same class. She eyes me for a second, making me spin around.  
      "Why don't you ever put in at least a little effort. Maybe then some guy would notice you," she says. I shrug. Although the people at school were bad, she was the worse. Always criticizing my every move.
     We walk into the crowded class room. My heart rate picks up immediately at the sight of all the people. Rae leads us to seats not far from the bottom, knowing about my sight.
    The door opens again, revealing a tall, muscular, older man in a grey tux and black tie. He can't be older than maybe twenty six. Rae's eyes nearly bug out of her head as they follow him.
     "That's the professor?" She asks my sister. She nods, smirking. Luna raises her hand, catching his attention. He looks up at her and starts jogging up the stairs. She smiles a certain way at him. I'm expecting him to glare at her for looking at him like that, but he just smirks at her.
     His eyes are the deepest blue I've ever seen. His eyes scam over us real quick. "These are my friends. Well she's my sister," she says, gesturing towards me. He looks at me, smirk still in place. "Not that I'm proud of that." She doesn't understand how much her words effect me.
    "Well, its obvious which one got the looks," he says. She blushes various shades of dark red. He smiles at Rae and I offering his hand. His hand is warm and calloused. "Well, I hope you'll enjoy your time in this class," he says before going back to the front.
    "Trust me, I will," Rae says, giggling like a schoolgirl. I roll my eyes and take out my notebook, waiting for this class to start. Luna taps her fake nails together annoyingly.
     ××××××××
        Nothing much was taught due to it being the first day. My heart was hammering throughout the whole thing. Rae, my sister, and I stand up and make out way down the stairs.
    Going to Mr.Century's desk, we set our papers down. I can almost feel a burning gaze on me. Turning to the side, I see Mr.Century looking at me from the corner of his eyes, an intense look playing there. He looks away as soon as he notices I've realized what he's doing.
       ×××××××
      Rae sits on my bed while I sit on hers. I don't know how this happened, it just did. She looks at me from her science book. "So, what did you think of the English teacher?" She asks. I shrug. "Come on. Be a girl for a second."
     "I am a girl at all times. He's handsome and all, but you have to admit that he looks a little mean and intimidating," I say. She gives me a look that says she thinks I'm crazy.
     "That just makes him all that much more sexy. But I have Luke and he's the best looking," she says just as the door opens. Scott and Luke walk in, looking at us in confusion.
     "Why are you two on each others beds?" Luke asks. I glare at him playfully as Scott sots next to me, looking down at my notebook for Century's class. He closes it and sets it behind me.
      "I love you," he says into my ear. I shiver at his lips brushing my ear. My eyes close as he trails his hand down my ark and enter locks our fingers. Rae and Luke stand up.
     "We're gonna go get something to eat, wanna come?" She asks, batting her glittered eyes at Luke. I can tell he doesn't want us to go along with them. I shake my head, looking at Scott. "Okay then," she says.
     Once the door closes Scott pushes me down on the bed, his hands trailing down my body. For some reason it doesn't feel good. My anxiety sparks up again. His hand goes down to the zipper of my pants, trying to undo them. I push his hand away. 
      "I thought you wanted this," He says breathlessly. I sit up, making him get off. I bite the inside of my cheek. "What happened with that?" He asks.
      "I'm just not ready and I do think that we should wait. What is happening with you?" He shrugs. Then it hits me. "Would Luke have anything to do with this?" I fire. He shakes his head almost automatically, giving me my answer. "Leave. I don't want you doing this over something one of your friends wants!"
    "Come on. It would be good, real good. Loving, slow, gentle. How it's supposed to be. Just-lets do it," he says, trying to take my shirt off my shoulders. I shrug his hands away from me.
      "No. Leave until my Scott comes back," I tell him. He stands stand, running his hands through his hair. The door slams behind him, making me jump; leaving me alone with my thoughts.

AN: Introducing Christian Grey Century. COMMENT!! stay alive |-/            -Veah