This Isn't Sexual Education

Christian's POV
     The light in my closet turns on. I walk in and grab one of my white button downs. My mother is constantly asking me why I'm a teacher when I'm already in manufacturing and investments. Being a fucking billionaire doesn't mean I don't want to use my smarts for something.
     After buttoning the shirt and black tux jacket, I grab my dress shoes and put them on. My house is quite until I get outside. The streets are loud and rowdy. My driver, Spencer, walks up to me and motions me to my car.
     I get in the back, while he starts to drive. My mind travels to that girl yesterday in my second class. Luna has always had a thing for me, but for some reason I've never tried. Sure, she seems like the type of girl that would do the things I want, but there's something about the sister.
     I couldn't help but noticed the way she would bite on the inside of her cheek when nervous or focusing hard. I wanted nothing more to trace her tongue with my own. I could imagine her as my new submissive, completely at my mercy. Oh how lovely that would be.
  She seemed so innocent.
    ×××××××××

                 Raelee's

                 Raelee's

                   Luna's      I open to door to my class room for students to start filing in

                   Luna's
      I open to door to my class room for students to start filing in. The leather chair that I sit in is suddenly very uncomfortable. I stand up and trace the edge of my desk with my index finger, thinking of having someone bent over it.
      The sound of heels clacking in the hard ground awaken my attention. Luna stands there with a seductive smirk. I can't help but let my eyes trail down her body, and she knows exactly what I'm doing.
     "Is there something you want?" I ask, clearing my throat. Smiling, she walks closer handing the paper from yesterday. "Thank you," I say, taking it and setting it on my briefcase.
      "So, since I'm early," she says, trying to touch me. I catch her wrist in my hand, stopping her. A scared look in her eyes.   
     "Don't touch me," I growl. "I'm your teacher. This is not sexual education." She stumbles back and leaves the class the same time her sister comes in. I tuck my hands in my pockets, waiting for her to get closer. She stays at a appropriate, friendly distance. Her eyes are so innocent.
       "Here's the paper," she says, giving it to me. I do the same as I did with Luna's. "Well goodbye," she says. I want that bell to ring now, so she'll be in here. 
     "Wait!" I call out, crossing my arms. She stops, turning back around and looking up at me nervously, biting the inside of her cheek. She doesn't know what that does to me. "I never got your name yesterday," I say.    
     She opens her mouth to say something. "Ha-Heavenly," she stutters. I walk to reach out and brush her out of the way.
     "Nickname," I state. She swallows thickly.
     "Angel," she tells me. I smile at the sound of that. It fits her, for she looks like one. She takes deep breaths, looking down at her shoes. "I need to get going," she says as turns away.
    "See you very soon."
        ××××××××
         Heavenly's POV
     The whole time in was in here with him alone, it was like their was some sort of tension that couldn't name. His eyes had been so tense, staring into mine. Rae is right, him looking mean and intimidating makes him handsome.
      During his class, I'm once again clawing at the inside of my cheek. I look up from my notebook and look towards the front. His eyes are on me again and nothing else. A shiver runs down my back, but it's suddenly very hot in here.
     He stands up, straightening his tux jacket. From the corner of my eye, I see Luna looking at him too with such want its revolting; he's our professor. His fingers drum against the edge of his desk as he Elan's against the front.
    He smirks at me, making me take in a shaky breath. My mouth is suddenly dry, I have to clench my thighs together. Rae looks over at me. "Looks like someone has the hots for the teacher now huh?" I look at her and glare a little. She has no idea.

AN: wahooo! Comment!!! Stay alive |-/          -Veah