Dreaming Of You

Angel's POV
My ankles burn from being tied tightly to the...thing. As soon as those words leave my mouth, I wish I hadn't said that. His looks becomes murderous. "What did he tell you? Did he do something?" He asks.
"Just that I was a whore that has no self worth," I answer like it's nothing. Am I a whore? Jumping into a man's bed after three years without seeing each other is kind of a whore thing to do. Christian's grip on my thigh tightens. "Ouch."
"Sorry. He said that to you?" He demands. I look at the sheets, nodding. He begins to take the sheets off of him. I grab his forearm, stopping him. "He's dead."
"He's alive. I'll just stay away from him; that shouldn't be that hard. What he said hasn't gone to my head," I tell him. He cocks his head to the side.
"Yes, it has. I know that look. Your not a whore," he tells me in all seriousness. I can't help but think otherwise.
"I jumped into bed with you after three years of no communication," I point out. His expression stays the same. "So, my brother is coming back home. And I know that I might have to have permission to go see him. Sooo?"
"Sure. When do I get to formally meet him?" He asks. My heart stops. Scott was the sweetest guy in the world, and Mario didn't even like him. I can't imagine what he would think of Christian and his opinion means so much.
"You-you want to meet him?" I stutter. He nods.
"And I would like to tell your parents about this?" He says, kissing my palm. Looking back on our relationship before, it was like he wanted to keep me somewhat hidden, now its an actual relationship. Damn Century.
"Are you sure about this?" I ask. He nods, grinning. I get above him, making sure that my chest doesn't touch his. I still know his limits. He pulls me the rest of the way down then groans in pain, but eventually relaxes.
"I would shout from the roof of Century Enterprise that your mine, so everyone would know. Your nothing to hide, if that's what you think. I love you and what I-what we feel shouldn't have to stay in the dark."
Cupping his face in my small hands, I kiss him deeply. His hands rub down my back, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. "I love you, too. I just want to remind you of what happened last time this hap-"
"Yeah, kind of hard to forget that. He came in that wrong time and heard something he shouldn't of; that's probably why he didn't like me. Plus, somehow its no secret what I used to do with women," he says.
Submissives. The closet question comes back to mind. "Can I ask you something? If you don't want to answer, you don't have to," I say. He nods, letting me know to carry on. "The closet. Its in the...whatever you call that, the one your old Sub's would sleep in. Why do you still have it stocked?" He falls quiet, a ashamed look on his face now.
"I'm not sure if you want to know," he says. Always so honest Century. I take his other hand, squeezing it.
"Please just tell me, no matter what the reason. I think now that I should know," I say The guilty look grows larger.
"You should. After you left, maybe six months after, I started again," he starts. I know exactly what he means, my chest now hurts. "Had four over the three years. Some wanted more, so I dropped then, other than that, I hurt them."
"Punished them?" I ask. He nods.
"Horribly yes. Long story short, that's why the closet is the way it is. And none of those girls mean anything to me," he says. I hurt for them just by him saying that. I know how it feels to get so attached then have to be knocked off, well, knock him off, but it feels equally horrible.
"Was I nothing to you when I was your sub?" I ask. He shakes his head, now cupping the back of my head.
"There was always something about you that in was never able to ignore," he says. I blush, smiling to myself.
×××××××× (slight spoiler)
"Angel," Christian says loudly in his sleep. I shoot up, and look down at him. He's fast asleep still. I place my hand on his should. "Please, no." For a second I thought that he was just having a naughty dream, but now I know it's completely otherwise.
I continue shaking him by his shoulder. Nothing. Thinking if something else, I take a chance. Placing my hand on his chest. He wakes with a joint almost immediately. I jump a little, taking my hand away. "Its okay. I'm here," I tell him in a soft voice.
He pulls me down into our sides so weird very close, noses touching. His eyes are even beautiful in this dark lighting. "Your here," he says, reassuring himself. I nod, kissing the tip of his nose.
"Yes, I'm here. It was just a dream," I tell him. He looks I to my eyes.
"Marry me," he says. I'm shocked for a moment than calm, grinning an running my fingertips down his stubbled jawline.
"I think your still dreaming." With that his eyes close and fall asleep in his arms.

AN: I mean, the freaking trailer for FSD gave away what happens, so look the scene and made it my own. All rights of the character Christian and this scene go to E.L. James. What do you think will happen in the morning?? Comment and share!!!! Stay alive |-/ -Veah