Don't Roll Your Eyes

Christian's POV    I don't know what's happening with me, but I'm holding her, running my fingers through her long brown hair

Christian's POV
I don't know what's happening with me, but I'm holding her, running my fingers through her long brown hair. She came back yesterday for classes and I guess her brother is staying with her parents for a few weeks.
The feel of her warm, naked skin is setting mine on fire. She's beautiful even when she sleeps, with the way her lashes flutter. I can't see the reason why I'm thinking like this.
I don't do romance. My tastes are very...singular. All she is is another submissive and after her will be another. But something about her draws me in so far that I don't know my way out. She's...confusing.
I'm not fully sure if she's sleeping, but if so she knows to not touch me still. She shivers when I run my fingertips down her leg and up her thigh. Scott was one lucky boy.
(Mature)
"Please stop," she says, moving my hand away from her leg and putting it on her knee. I smile to myself cause I know why she doesn't mean it. I look deeply into her brown eyes that seem to have more blue right now. She looks scared right now.
"You don't want me to stop," I tell her. She swallows thickly, taking in a shakey breath. I bring my hand up until it meets her most intimate area. Her eyes close as I add a finger at her entrance. I lean down and kiss her. I crave her touch but I can't bare it.
"Ahh," she moans. I stand up and open a jour. Taking out a vibrator (is that what its called? I don't know, I'm innocent lol). Her eyes widen with more fear as she shakes her head. "Hard limit. No," she says. She'll let me tie her up do other things, but not this? Odd but okay. I put it away and get above her. She holds the sheets as I thrust into her. Her back arches against me.
××××××××
"Is your brother in one piece?" I ask. She rolls her eyes and nods and she gets redressed. I look over her body. Her lips part as she fixes a boot. "Roll your eyes at me again and I will take you over my knee." Her eyes widen.
"Oh," is all she says with a slight grin. "He is okay. Says he's been getting minor PSTD but that's all," she tells me. I nod and put my jacket on.
"Why didn't you want me to use the vibrator?" I question. She rolls her eyes again and begins to answer. I grip her arm tightly and pull her to the couch. I sit down and put her over my knee like a said I would.
After I get her pants, fishnets, and underwear off I place my hand on her ass. She gasps as the feeling. "Count with each spank," I say. She nods, breathing heavily. Rubbing the area first, I lift my hand and bring it down hard. She moans.
"One." I move my neck to the side and do the same as I did the first time. She moans again like there's no pain. "Two." I do it again.
"You want more?" I ask seductively. She lifts her head but doesn't look back at me. I spank her three more times, leaving my hand print. She sits up and pulls her pants and stuff back up.
"Why-why didn't that hurt?" She asks, fixing her hair. I smirk.
"Pain is pleasure. We aim to please."

AN: Short but yeah. Just smut. Do you think he's falling for her, and why can't he bare her touch? Comment and share!!! Stay alive |-/ -Veah