It Would Be Appreciated

Christian's POV
     Going to church makes me feel awkward. What I do if beyond sinful and I know he's looking down at me going, "Christian you are no son of mine." My mother is forcing me to go with her today since my sister is coming along.
     "Are you done yet?" My mother asks when she barges into my room. Katie stands behind her, dressed up in a white dress. "Okay then. Well, are you going to be on your best behavior?" She asks.
      "Do I have to?" I ask sarcastically.
    "It would be appreciated." Katie and I both roll our eyes at our mother and starts for the door. With it being such a small town, it only takes about five minutes to get there.
    When we get out, I button my blue tux jacket and start up the steps. Inside is the typical church. The priest makes his way over to me and my mother and sister. I offer my hand. He bows his head again.
    He gives me some sort of look like he can feel the sin in me. "Very nice to have you guys back," he says. His wife, Sky, walks over and smiles at my mother. Sammy walks over and smiles at me. She's the reason I am the way I am. She seduced me at a young age and I was her submissive.
     "Nice to see you again, Christian," she says. I bawl my head to her. Luna comes over and taps on the priests shoulder. Is she trying to get with him too? He points to a certain area and she goes. 
    "Well, I have to get up there," he says, shaking my hand again and letting us take our seats. The room is cold, due to the door being open. I spot Heavenly, Rae, some blond guy, and a short dark haired guy sit down. My eyes stay on Angel.
     ××××××××
          I finally catch Angel alone. She turns around and looks at me with a slightly frightened expression. She'd be so perfect under me. I smile kindly. "Didn't know you came to church here," I say coolly. She looks around.
    "Well, you don't know me so that would be a good reason why," she says. I glare; I don't like being talked to like that. "My father is the preacher, so I've technically grown up in a church," she says.
     Preachers daughter. This is a big no. "Wasn't expecting that," I say. She looks away again. Her eyes are beautiful, brown with somehow blue specks. Still, I want her. Badly. And I get what I want...always. She bites down on the inside of her cheek. "Stop," I say.
     She looks up at me in shock. "What?" She asks. My jaw clenches as she does it again.
    "Chewing the inside of your cheek. Stop," I say. She blushing, licking his lips. "It does things to me," I finish. She takes in a sharp breath.
     "What-what kind of things?" She asks nervously. I step closer, running my knuckles down her cheek and neck. She breaths deeply.
      "Things a student shouldn't do to her teacher," I in a low, deep voice. Her eyes search mine. "I want to do so many bad things to you," I say. She steps back from me, making my hand fall.
      "This isn't the type of place to be talking like that," she says. I chuckle, smirking.
     "Where is then?" I ask. In know the answer; her under me, or with her arms chained above her head, or bent over my knee. Completely at my mercy how I like it.
      "In my book, no where," she says, stepping back further. I grin. She shakes her head. "Now would you stop doing this to me?" She asks. I narrow my eyes.
     "And what would than be?" I ask. She puts her hands on her hips, trying to be sassy but its just not worming for her. She's too soft. Just how I like it.
      "Being a normal teacher. Not looking at me weirdly and touching my face and neck. Just stop with that. I have a boyfriend," she says. Her voice is so silky. I can only imagine how she would sound yelling out my name or moaning.
      "Is that supposed to scare me?" I ask. She swallows thickly, still breathing shakily, and shakes her head again. "No? That's what I thought. You don't get to have any say in this. I do as I want. You hear me? If I want to look at you or take a second look at your file, I will. Do you understand?" I wanted to add, "And if I want to fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week, I will."
     "Yes-"
     "Yes what?"
     "Yes, you can do as you please...sir." I smile and run my hand down her her arm again. She sighs, knowing she enjoys my touch. They all do.
     "Goodbye, Heavenly."

AN: I realized that in this I've just changed the plot and their names from 50 Shades, but whatever. Comment!!!!! Stay alive |-/    -Veah

Sammy::::