Your A Bitch

Angel's POV
     I keep shaking my head, stepping back from her. It obvious that it's the truth with how much we look alike, but it's so screwed up. "No, my mom left me when I was one," I say. Her eyes water. I wish Christian would intrude right about now.
    "I know, and it was the biggest mistake I'd ever made," she says, searching for the right words. Christian is watching us from behind her like this is some reality TV show.
     "Sure it was. It was so easy to never come back. Your such a bitch," I say. She flinches at my hard tone. Why of all times is he now being quiet? Talk damnit!
     "I could never meet your father's religious, perfect standards. You should know how hard that is. I mean, your with a man way older than you. And-"
     "This is none of your damn business. I'm leaving," I say, chocking back tears.
     ××××××××
     I knock Luke and Scotts dorm door. The door opens, revealing a shirtless Luke. He moves aside and let's me in without question. Scott sits up immediately when he sees me. "I'll go visit Rae," Luke says, excusing himself.
   Its getting hard to fight back the tears. "What happen?" Scott asks, concern clear in his voice. "Talk to me baby." Tears spill as he pulls me to his chest.
    ××××××××
     "Excuse my language, but what a bitch," he says. I chuckle through the tears. My head is rested on his chest and he keeps me in place by his arm. I miss this. Being able to touch without fear.
     "She really is. And it isn't fair for her to say that it was her biggest mistake cause if how much it effected and hurt me," I say. He nods, listening to my every work. I turn on my side, I keep my hand on his chest.
     "But you still became a wonderful, beautiful, amazing, heartfelt woman without her. And that's all you even though you had Sky," he says. I search his eyes. I know he's telling the truth cause he looks me in the eyes.
    "I want to go back," I admit. He sits up immediately. My eyed trail down his bare chest. His shakes his head.
    "No. Don't you dare ever harm yourself again," he says, tears brimming his eyes.
    "I didn't say that I would. Its just an escape," I say. He pulls me close again and kisses my temple.
    "Please don't."
      ××××××××
    (Trigger warning ⚠)
     Rae is in Luke's room which gives me the space I need to do this. I sigh and remove all my clothes, getting in the warm water filled tub. I take the razor in hand and press it to the most visible vein. I want this over.
     ××××××××
               Scott's POV
      I knock hard on Angel's dorm door. Nothing. Knowing her sleep schedule, its too early to be sleeping so I'm concerned as to by she's not answering. I keep knocking loudly on the door and still nothing.
    I take out my keys and find the one Rea gave me for the room. When I get in there I don't see any sign of Angel. I look towards the bathroom and knock. Nothing again.
    Panic runs through me. I kick in the door, making it fly open. Her clothes are on the floor and she's laying in now light water. She's passed out and blood is streaming out from her waist, wrists, and thigh. I rush to her side and pull her up, not giving a crap about her nakedness.
     "Wake up damnit!" I yell at her. Nothing. The blade is rested on the floor. I pick it up and throw it angrily across her room. I pick her up and get her to the room, wrapping her rightly in her blanket. Getting my phone out if my pocket, I dail 911.
     She can't be gone.

AN: Hehe Scott was there and Christian wasn't. What do you guys think of that? Comments and share! Stay alive |-/               -Veah