2.

CHAPTER TWO
"No she didn't, I am somehow omnipresent and all knowing"

After Marley tried out for Soccer and made the team. She had a quick shower in the girls changing room and changed back into her normal clothes and put another piece of gum in her mouth. She then checked her phone.

3 new texts.

She signed and opened the first text message.

From: Archibald.

Hey, Marley I'd really appreciate it if you don't mention to anyone about Me and Miss Grundy. I'll buy you milkshakes at Pop's for the rest of the week.

Marley smiled at the text before replying.

To: Archibald.

I hope you've ended it Archie. And who am I to say no to free milkshakes. ;))).

After she sent the message she opened the next one.

From: Jugs.

Sorry I didn't see you at lunch today. I'll allow you to buy me a burger at Pop's today to make up for it.

Marley smiled at the text from Jughead.

To: Jugs.

When don't I buy the burgers? See you at Pops.

Marley then opened the third text that was from Betty.

From: Elizabeth.

Help me get ready for the semi formal? I'm going with Archie.

To: Elizabeth.

Archie asked you?

She sent the message and got an instant reply from Betty.

From: Elizabeth.

Something like that, and I also made the River vixens. See you soon.

Marley smiled at the text not bothering to reply. She decided she'll go home to drop off her skateboard and get more gum from her stash at home as she only has two left on her that wouldn't last her the rest of the day.

She skated home and left her skateboard by the door before she went upstairs and got more gum and some money before walking downstairs.

"Marley I nearly slipped on your skateboard stop leaving it laying around!" her aunt scolded her before walking to the kitchen with groceries.

"Sorry," Marley apologised sheepishly.

"Are you going to the semi formal? And how was soccer tryouts?" her aunt asked her while putting the groceries away.

"Nope, and I made the team no big deal," Marley said proudly before placing a piece of gum in her mouth.

"That's great! I'm so proud." Her aunt said hugging her. "But why aren't you going to the Semi Formal?" Gina asked her.

"Semi formals are stupid. I've got to go Betty's waiting for me," she said saying a quick goodbye to her Aunt before making her way to Betty's house.

She arrived less in less that five minutes and sent Betty a message letting her know she was outside.

To: Elizabeth.

Can you let me in I'm outside your house. If I ring the doorbell your mum will probably slam the door in my face.

A few seconds after sending the message Betty opened the front door letting Marley in and leading her to her bedroom.

"So River Vixen huh?" Marley said to her while flopping herself onto the bed.