10.

CHAPTER TEN
"Aw she's nice, I like her"

Marley woke up he next morning with a banging headache. She looked at the digital clock on her bed side table. It was 12:30. Marley decided that she wasn't going to go to school today. Next to the digital clock was a bottle of aspirins and a bottle of water and a note from her aunt.

Marley put two aspirins in her mouth and chugged it down with the bottle of water before reading the note her aunt left.

Morning sweetie,

Jughead explained to me what happened. Don't worry your not in trouble for drinking alcohol. We will talk in the evening. I made you breakfast you might have to heat it up again and remember to drink plenty of water.

Aunt Gina.

Marley raised an eyebrow at the note.
"Jughead? He was here yesterday?" Marley thought to herself. Marley couldn't Remember anything after chugging the first bottle of vodka.

Marley looked down and noticed she was in pyjamas.

"Aunt Gina must have changed me," Marley said to herself before getting up and walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth and have a shower.

When she came back into her room she changed into a pair of grey joggers and a black hoodie before grabbing her phone stuffing it into her pocket before walking downstairs.

She saw aunt Gina made her pancakes she smiled before heating it up in the microwave before making herself some coffee.

She took her pancakes and coffee into the living room and sat down on the couch before turning the TV on deciding to watch friends re-runs.

After a few hours of watching friends Marley took out her phone.

4 missed calls from Aunt Gina.
11 text messages.

Marley opened the text messages 6 of them were from Jughead. 2 from Betty. One from Josie. One from Veronica and one from Archie.

Marley opened Jughead's texts first.

From : Juggs

Sent at 11pm: I told your Aunt what happened between you and your mom don't be mad at me please.

Sent at 3:00am; and I'm sorry for the way I acted at the Drive in.

Sent at 3:30am; Call me when you wake up.

Sent at 7:30am: See you at school?

Sent at 9:30am: School is boring without you but I'll never say that to your face.

Sent at 13:00pm; Text me when you wake up so I know you haven't died of alcohol poisoning. I'll drop by your house after school.

Marley looked at the time now. It was now 3:45, school finishes in 15 minutes so Jughead should be at her house in half and hour. 

To: Juggs

I'm awake.

Marley then opened Betty's text messages.