17.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
"why can't we take the risk?"

On Sunday everyone left in the morning Jughead promising he'll try and come back later in the day after he helped her haul her presents in her room. Jughead kissed her lightly on her head before leaving and Marley nearly went into cardiac arrest.

Marley spent the day sitting cross legged on the couch with Chewie, Flo and Aaron and her aunt discussing baby names.

"If it's a girl can you name her Marley?" Marley asked feeding hotdog some dog biscuits.

"Her middle name can be Marley?" Flo negotiated. Marley gasped a thought popping in her head.

"What if you have twins?! Or triplets?!" Marley said still stroking Chewie's fur.

"I think we would know if we are having twins or triplets," Aaron said taking Chewie from her lap and playing with him.

"Nope not always. Remember that episode of Friends where Erica was carrying Monica and Chandlers baby and ended up unexpectedly having twins? It was the last episode." Marley said placing some gum in her mouth.

"I don't think that's the case Marls," Gina said while Flo stood up to go check in her gluten free spinach cupcakes.

"I don't know it's a possibility" Marley said shrugging. Flo then walked back into the room green cupcakes on the tray.

"Great news, my gluten free spinach cupcakes came out amazingly. Marley try one." Flo said basically forcing a cupcake into Marley's face. Before Marley's mouth was about to be forcefully opened by a hormonal Flo the doorbell rang.

"Ha, saved by the bell" Marley said before ducking underneath Flo's arm going to answer the door.

She opened the door to see Jughead.
"Jughead you just saved by digestive system." Marley said dragging him into the house while Jughead shot her a look of confusion.

Marley walked into the living room to get her phone and Jughead walked in behind her.

"Hello everyone," Jughead said greeting them.
"Hi Jughead, cupcake?" Flo said offering him one. Before Jughead could decline the green looking cupcake politely Marley spoke for him.

"Aunt Flo, I think he'd rather not have diarrhoea, or constipation....or both." Marley said looking at the green cupcake. Flo frowned and looked like she was about to cry.

"Mrs Richie, don't cry please. I'll have one see." Jughead said taking a cupcake so she doesn't cry and Flo smiled at him.

"Okay adults,Jughead and I are going up to my room." Marley announced. "Come on Chewie," Marley said kneeling down calling to her puppy who ran into her arms.

Marley handed Chewie to Jughead and taking the cupcake from Jughead throwing it in the trash can in the kitchen before they started making their way to Marley's room. Marley opened the door letting him in and he sat down on her desk with Chewie on his lap while Marley sat on the bed after shutting the door behind her.

"It's almost like we are mystery inc." Marley said laughing while looking at Jughead play with Chewie.

Jughead laughed getting what she means."yeah almost," he said chuckling.

"Jughead, I really really love the sketchbook you got me. The fact that you got it engraved means a lot to me," Marley said before tapping on her knees calling Chewie over and he jumped on her bed while she stoked his white fur.

"It's no problem Marley." Jughead shrugged they both staying in a awkward silence for a minute with Marley playing with Chewie and Jughead looking through Marley's sketchbook before Marley spoke.