39.

CHAPTER THIRTY- NINE
"Oi, is this a party or a amateur porno? Make good choices."

After Marley left Andrews construction she decided to go back to school and wait for her aunt to finish at a faculty meeting so she can drive her to the mall.

Marley was sitting cross legged on the bleachers at the back of the gymnasium completing her history homework while Cheryl and the rest of the River Vixens practiced, the only person that knew she was in the bleachers was Betty.

"Okay get in formation, bitches. The routine needs to be perfect," Cheryl said to the while they all scrambled into formation. Marley rolled her eyes at Cheryl's attitude. Marley watched as they began the routine performing it a few times.

"Betty! A little Rhythm, or is that to hard?" Cheryl said and Marley rolled her eyes. Marley hoped Betty would speak up but instead Betty nodded before doing the routine again.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Cheryl counted while watching the girls do the routine for the fifth time. Cheryl still hasn't seen Marley sitting at the back of the gymnasium.

"Again! One, two, three, four- stop." Cheryl said when she watched Veronica walk into practice late looking pissed off.

Cheryl walked up to Veronica and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You're late, Veronica. We've already reviewed the new choreography for homecoming. That means you'll be in the back where you will do the least damage," Cheryl said and Veronica rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.

"With you front and centre, no doubt. " Veronica said sarcastically.
"Of course. I do have the maddest skills on the squad," Cheryl said and Marley rolled her eyes.

"And because you're a Blossom we have to accept whatever you say as gospel truth?" Veronica asked and Marley could tell she was angry about Cheryl's dad being the reason Veronica's is in jail.

"You're welcome to challenge me, Veronica, but you will lose," Cheryl said and Marley rolled her eyes for the third time.

"We live in a democratic society, Cheryl. So let's let the Vixens decide who is the cherry on top," Veronica said and Marley raised an eyebrow.

"Challenge accepted."Cheryl said and Marley closed her history book to pay attention to the dance battle that was about to happen.

Cheryl stood next to Veronica and clicked her fingers. Shortly after the music started playing and Veronica started dancing then Cheryl joined in.

After the both of them finished there dance routine Marley stood up and started clapping loudly causing the girls to turn around and look at her. Betty and Veronica smiled at her while Cheryl frowned.

"You killed it, V!" Marley shouted still clapping and Veronica laughed.
"This is a closed practice, Marley," Cheryl said and Marley rolled her eyes and got up while tucking her history book under her arm.

"Yeah well, I want to join the squad," Marley said and Cheryl raised an eyebrow.
"Really?" Cheryl asked and Marley scoffed before laughing.

"No I was joking, do I still get to vote, though? Because Veronica clearly won that," Marley said and Cheryl rolled her eyes while Betty and Veronica laughed at their friend.