47.

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
"Jughead is not Anakin Skywalker"

Flo went to see FP while Marley was at school the next day.

"You're not going to do it are you?" Flo asked and FP sighed.

"If I do, I get less time and I get to be with Jughead sooner and if I don't...." FP began to trail off.

"You get 20 years..." Flo finished while rubbing her baby bump.

"What do you think I should do?" FP asked and Flo sighed.

"You shouldn't do it. The Serpents are family,"Flo said and FP sighed.

"Fred's Son came to see me, he told me that Jughead has to move in with a foster family on the southside if there isn't a change in my case," FP said and Flo nodded.

"I know. I spoke to the social worker. I offered to take in Jughead but I couldn't because, I don't have a house here or a job here. I'm currently staying with Gina and Gina can't because her income can only support two people. Her and Marley," Flo said and FP sighed.

"I appreciate that you tried. I just don't know what to do Flo. Jughead has gone through so much already. He's only sixteen," FP said putting his head in his hands and Flo frowned.

"FP. Don't worry about Jughead. He's a strong boy. He's got his friends and I'll always check up on him. Just don't snitch," Flo said seriously and  FP ran a hand over his face before nodding.
-------------------------------------------------------
At school during Marley's free period, Marley went to her locker to get her sketchbook.

When Marley opened her locker red gunk came out and splattered onto the floor, getting all over her shoes and he hands, Marley looked up from the locker and saw a doll hanging from a rope with a note saying 'Watch your back Serpent Slut' Marley didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Jughead and Archie pushed past the crowd of students who had there phones out recording to where Marley was standing in shock and gasped.

Marley was about to reach into her locker before Jughead grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Don't," Jughead said and Marley sniffed holding back tears.

"It's only a stupid kid with red paint, Jughead," Marley said reaching into her locker to pull out her backpack that was covered with the red gunk before Jughead could stop her again.

"It's not paint, Ro." Jughead said and Marley bought her red coloured hand to her nose to sniff it.

"It's pigs blood," Archie observed and Marley gagged, trying to push back the vomit that was making its way up but Marley couldn't hold it back, she threw up on the floor right on top of the puddle of pigs blood.

The students who were standing around screamed jumping back while Jughead and Archie rolled their eyes. Jughead put an arm around Marley while Archie grabbed her backpack and lead her to the boys locker room.

When Marley got into the boys locker room, that was thankfully empty, she ran into a cubicle and threw up the contents in her stomach until she was dry heaving while Jughead held her hair back.

When Marley was done she washed her mouth in the sink a few times before putting some gum in her mouth.

"Where do you even get pigs blood from? It's not something you can just purchase at the store," Archie said, he was helping Marley clean her backpack with some tissues. Marley couldn't answer she was still frozen in shock.