45.

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
"I just threw up in my mouth."

While Marley and Gina were at school. Flo climbed into Marley's Jeep. She marvelled at the interior and made a mental note to ask Marley where she got it from before driving to the station.

When she got into the station she waddled up the stairs and went to the reception.

"I need to speak to FP Jones," Flo said and before the deputy could reply Sheriff Keller came around the corner.

"Flo what a surprise," He said and Flo glared at him.
"Yeah it is. Can I talk to FP," Flo said skipping formalities.

"Congratulations on your pregnancy," Sheriff Keller said and Flo rolled her eyes.
"Thank you. Can I see FP?" Flo asked again and the sheriff nodded before leading her into the right direction.

"He's right in there, thirty minutes." The sheriff said and Flo nodded before walking in.

FP heard the door open and turned his head. He was surprised to see Flo.

"Well, well, well, and I thought I wouldn't be able to see Florence Bromfield, before I get sent to prison for the rest of my life," FP jokes and Flo smiled through the tears.

"Richie now, I'm married," Flo said and FP chuckled.
"And you're going to prison for life?"Flo asked tears falling down her face.

"I don't know, Flower," FP said using the high school nickname he gave her. Flo waddled over to the seat that was provided and sat down.

"Did you kill Jason Blossom, FP?" Flo asked again and FP sighed before stepping in front of Flo and gripping the bars that separated the two.

"Yes I did." FP said and Flo shook her head tears falling.
"No, You didn't. You didn't," Flo cried and FP looked down.

"Say the truth, FP, I know you didn't. You wouldn't have.You can't do such a thing. Please just say you didn't." Flo cried gripping the bars and FP didn't look up feeling guilty that he has made her cry.

"I killed him, Flo, I'm sorry but I did. I'm a murderer. I killed Jason Blossom," FP said finally looking at Flo. Flo stared at him intensely knowing that he was lying.

The two of them stayed silent for some time before FP spoke.

"Finally got knocked up, I see, who's the unlucky guy?" FP said and Flo chuckled wiping some tears.

"Aaron Richie. Met him in New York, I'm a bit old to be having a child but I've wanted one for so long." Flo said twirling the wedding ring.

"You always said you will become a New York City girl. You'd be an amazing mother, regardless," FP said and Flo chuckled again.

"Does he treat you right? Aaron?" FP asked after a few more seconds of silence.
"Like a queen. Not like I'd expect less," Flo said and FP chuckled.

"Marley told me that Gina and Alice Cooper interrogated you. I'm sorry," Flo said Apologising on their behalf.

"Alice, I could understand but Gina? She shouldn't have. After all you've done for her?" Flo said and FP looked down and chuckled.

"People change. Don't you get angry at her though, she regrets what she did," FP said and Flo nodded.

"Do you remember when you and Fred started that band?" Flo asked after a minute of silence and FP chuckled.

"How could I forget. You were our number one fan. But then you got angry at us for not letting you join," FP said and Flo chuckled.

"Because both of you were talentless and I was the only one with real musical talent, you were even going to let Floyd join but not me. Do you remember when the both of you played on my 14th birthday? The song was so stupid but I still find myself humming it to this day," Flo said and FP smiled.