49.

CHAPER FORTY-NINE
"No way in hell, did I just witness my boyfriend join a gang."
-------------------------------------------------------
Warning: Smut.

-------------------------------------------------------

The group were sitting in a booth at Pop's, they had just received their first round of milkshakes and Veronica was making a toast.

"To Archie Andrews, who saved the cheerleader and saved the town," Veronica said and Archie shook his head.

"You know what, actually I think that was Marley's speech," Archie said looking at her and Marley smiled at him.

"Hear, hear to Marley Davis," Veronica said from her space in-between Archie and Betty, and Marley smiled before clinking her glass with the others as they all said cheers.

"Your local brown girl is out," Veronica mimicked putting on a over exaggerated British accent while the group laughed.

"I'm pretty sure my accent isn't that strong anymore," Marley said and Archie nodded.

"It's not as strong as the day we first met," Archie said and Jughead nodded in agreement before putting his arm around Marley and pulling her close.

"Oh, you mean the day you and Jug ambushed me at Sweetwater River?" Marley asked sarcastically while the boys chuckled and Veronica and Betty laughed.

"They ambushed you?" Veronica asked and Marley nodded.

"Came out of nowhere at pushed me into the river, I nearly died," Marley said over exaggerating the story and Archie and Jughead chuckled.

"Guys, I am so proud of us. With all this happened in the past few months we made it through and our friendship is stronger than ever. I'm so happy to call you guys my friends," Betty said and Marley smiled at her.

"Aw, B," Veronica said while pulling Betty into a side hug.
"That means a lot Betty," Marley said to her and Betty smiled.

"So how many people has Marley, psychically and verbally harassed this year?" Archie asked and Marley playfully glared at him.

"Oh my god where should we start," Jughead began and Marley playfully hit him on the shoulder.

"Let's start with the psychical one first," Betty said pausing to think while Marley laughed.

"Ok so first you punched Reggie, at the beginning of the year. Then it you slapped and threw water on Cheryl, then you slapped Chuck at Jughead's party, then you slapped Reggie at school," Betty said before sipping from her milkshake and Marley pointed at her.

"See, it's not that many. Only three people," Marley said and Jughead laughed.
"Reggie has been your victim twice," Jughead said and Marley nodded.