15.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
"let's face it Arch, you're a hot mess."

After an awkward dinner Marley said goodbye to Drew, Dakota and James and went to bed. She woke up the next morning and had a quick shower and got changed into a grey t-shirt dress and white converse before grabbing her backpack and walking downstairs.

She saw her Aunt sitting at the table with Aaron while Flo was at the stove, she was wearing blue denim dungarees.

"Morning." Marley said sitting down at the dining table.

"Morning." Everyone replied simultaneously.

"Here's some eggs, and here's your lunch. I made you pesto pasta salad because too much bread can make you bloated and two much junk can make you fat." Flo said putting a plate of eggs and Marley's lunch down in front of her.

Marley actually took on Flo's of presence and her baby bump. "Wow you really are pregnant." Marley said now really seeing the bump.

Flo pulled a straight face before replying "Wow really, I never noticed." She said sarcastically while Marley smiled.

Marley quickly ate her breakfast and put the lunch Flo made for her in her backpack before getting up.

"No need to drive me, Aunt Gina, I was going to walk with Betty." Marley said kissing her aunt on the cheek before going to kiss Flo and Aaron on the cheek before leaving the house.

Marley walked to Betty's house putting some gum in her mouth and knocked on the door, holding her breath and crossing her fingers that it's not Alice Cooper that comes to the door.

"Marley, what can I do for you." Alice said while Marley uncrossed her fingers.

"Good morning Mrs Cooper, Betty and I were going to walk to school together." Marley said to her while plastering on a fake smile.

Before Alice could reply Betty came to the door.

"Morning Marley" Betty said smiling while her mom shot her a look.

Betty walked out of the house saying a quick goodbye to her mum. The pair of them began their walk to school.

"Have you found out what institution Polly is staying at?" Marley asked her. Jughead, Marley and Betty have been trying to find away to speak to Polly but the only way for that to happen is if they know where she is staying.

"Nope, my parents aren't telling me anything," Betty said looking down at her shoes. "I've tried looking on my moms laptop but nothing. It's so frustrating." Betty said.

"Have you tried your moms check book? That's were she'll keep track of how much she pays the group home, that way we will find the name of it." Marley suggested.

"She keeps her checkbox in her bag that is always within 2 feet of her at all times. We just need a plan." Betty said thinking of a plan.

"We will discuss one when we see Jughead. Are you excited about the Art sale today?" Betty asked Marley as they began to walk into the school.

"Kind of. My aunt seems more excited than me though." Marley said walking Betty to her locker.

"She should be. We are all very proud of you." Betty said to her.

"What about Jughead are you over him yet?" Betty asked Marley randomly. Marley raised an eyebrow at her before replying.

"You can't just wake up and be over someone. I still really really like him." Marley said leaning against the locker next to Betty's. Betty suddenly looked down awkwardly distracting herself with the lock on her locker.