28.

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
"I'm basically Spider-Man. I've got this."

-------------------------------------------------------
After tutoring Reggie Marley went to her bedroom Chewie following behind her. She opened her bedroom window to let some air in before sitting cross legged on the bed, she pulled her laptop on her lap she decided to watch The shadow hunters, she pressed play and stroked Chewie that was laying next to her.

Marley phone vibrated next to her and she picked it up to look at the notification.

From; Juggie.

I'm outside your front door, or should I use the window again?

Marley smiled at the text before quickly getting up and making her way downstairs, passing her aunt who was in the kitchen marking test papers.

She swings open the front door and saw Jughead standing there awkwardly with his hands in his pocket.

"I'm surprised you know where the door is. You always come through the window," Marley said making Jughead smile.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Jughead asked her and Marley nodded.

"I'll quickly get my shoes and my coat." Marley said before walking back into the house, she quickly walked up the stairs and pulled on her doc martins and her black denim jacket before going back downstairs.

"Where do you think your going at 9:30 on a school night?" A voice asked before she could open the door.

"Pops," Marley answered and Gina raised an eyebrow.

"Be back at 10:30. No later." Gina instructed and Marley nodded.

"Where to?" Marley asked after shutting the door behind her.

"You'll see when we get there," Jughead said grabbing Marley's hand while they walked down the road.

"So, what was up with the passive aggressive text?" Jughead asked and Marley rolled her eyes.

"It wasn't passive aggressive! Did you really think it was?" Marley asked him and Jughead shrugged.

"Not a first, but then Archie said it was." Jughead shrugged.

"Well, it wasn't. I don't know how to be passive aggressive, I'm just aggressive aggressive," Marley said and Jughead laughed.

The pair stopped at a house with a 'for sale' sign in the front yard. The house was a little bit smaller than Marley's and Archie's but still seemed spacious.

"Why are we here?" Marley asked her boyfriend and Jughead ignored her.

Jughead grabbed Marley's hand and dragged her around the house the pair stopping at the gate that led to the backyard.

"Climb over and open the gate for me," Jughead whispered and Marley looked at him in confusion.

"I'm not a fan of breaking and entering, J!" Marley whisper yelled and Jughead rolled his eyes.

"You broke into Miss Grundy's car, and a home for trouble youths." Jughead whispered back simultaneously shooting Marley a look.