16.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
"Guess who's going to be legal"

The next day Marley woke up to Gina and Flo walking her up wishing her a happy birthday and telling her to get dressed for a special breakfast. Marley woke up and got dressed in a red crop top and black skater skirt and white trainers.

She went downstairs to see Dakota, Drew and James.

"Morning," she said to them smiling and they smiled back. Flo, Gina, James, Aaron, Marley, Dakota and Drew all had Marley's favourite breakfast while everyone had mini conversation with each other.

They were going to give Marley her birthday presents after breakfast but Marley said she'll prefer it if she got them after everyone arrived.

After breakfast Marley invited Drew and Dakota up to her room.

"Marley, I just want to apologise for how I was acting the other night. I was just angry for leaving Detroit, I left my friends behind and my girlfriend and I broke up. I was just upset," Dakota apologised while sitting cross legged on Marley's bedroom floor flipping through her photo album.

"It's fine Dakota, I hope you start to like Riverdale," Marley said smiling.

"Why didn't you guys comes to the art sale yesterday? All of Riverdale came you could have made friends," Marley asked them changing the subject.

"Dad had the shits." Dakota said laughing and Marley giggled.

"And speaking of Riverdale." Drew began while looking at some of the things Marley had around her room.

"How do they treat gay people? Is it frowned upon or is everyone here open minded?" Drew asked Marley.

"Riverdale is very open minded, homophobia shouldn't be the first thing you need to worry about in this town. My best friend is gay." Marley shrugged before taking out her phone and going on twitter.

"That's good then." Drew said whole sitting down on Marley's bed.

"Why do you ask? Are you gay?" Marley asked him unbothered.

"Yeah, but only my dad and Kota know and you now." Drew explained and Marley nodded.

"So both of you are gay?" Marley asked the twins. Dakota shook her head.

"Not necessarily gay. I classify myself as Pansexual." Dakota explained and Marley nodded her head in understanding.

The three of them just chilled in Marley's room until it was time to help set up for Marley's party.

Aaron and James went out to collect fire wood for the bonfire Marley is going to have in her garden. Flo was in the kitchen making Marley a  gluten free cake and Gina went to the store to buy Marley a cake knowing that Flo's cake will probably give everyone food poisoning. So Drew, Dakota and Marley were in charge of setting up the pretty large tent.

Shortly Aaron and James came back and started the bonfire and Marley and the twins helped set out chairs around the bonfire. After setting up the door bell rang. Marley went to answer the door and saw Kevin, Veronica and Archie they all had their overnight bags and presents in their hands.

"Happy birthday Marley!" They all said in unison and Marley smiled.
"Thanks guys come in." Marley said letting them in and leading them into the garden where Aaron had started a BBQ.