27.

CHAPTER TWENTY- SEVEN.
"You are important."

Trigger Warning: Rape&Suicide.
-------------------------------------------------------

At lunch Marley sat down at the table with Drew, Dakota, Valarie and Archie they were all talking about music.

"Wait, so you guys are like prodigies?" Archie asked the twins in shock. Drew shrugged while Dakota nodded.

"You could say that. Our moms a musician so you could say it runs in our blood." Dakota shrugged putting some lettuce in her mouth while Drew shook his head while Marley just typed on her phone.

"If that's the case then wouldn't dentistry be in our blood? It's not like we've always had a thing for music. Well I haven't anyway." Drew said biting into his ham sandwich while Dakota shot him a look of disgust.

"You don't like music?" Valarie asked Drew confused.

"It's not that I don't like it. I do, but my mother kind of forced the whole music thing on us. Why does a child need to play six instruments and sing?" Drew ashes rhetorically while finishing off his sandwich.

"I can't believe you can stomach eating meat." Dakota began while everyone at the table except Marley rolled their eyes. Marley was too engrossed in her text conversation with Jughead she didn't notice Kevin and Veronica sit down at the table.

"Who are you texting?" Kevin asked Marley and she looked up from her phone briefly before looking back down.

"Jughead." She said not looking up from her phone screen.

"He's literally walking towards us right now." Veronica said stabbing her fork into her salad and Marley shrugged, Jughead and Betty approached the table, Betty sitting next to Marley and Jughead sitting opposite the table next to Veronica.

"So, what do you guys text about?" Archie  asked. Marley looked at Jughead smiling slightly before looking at Archie and shrugging.

"We send each other memes." Marley said simply making the group chuckle.

"Aw, you guys are so cute. Like a real life Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia." Veronica said making Jughead and Marley scrunch their nose up in disgust. Veronica shot them both a look of confusion.

"You haven't watched the movies have you?" Marley asked Veronica and she shook her head no.

"Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker were siblings." Jughead explained taking a bite out of Marley's apple.

"That would be gross. You could say Princess Leia and Han Solo." Marley shrugged and Jughead shook his head.

"Han Solo and Leia went on a break. and then Han Solo got killed by his own son, we wouldn't want that," Jughead said to his girlfriend and Marley nodded in agreement.

"Wow, you guys are suck geeks." Kevin laughed making both Jughead and Marley roll their eyes.

"Ok, how about Romeo and Juliet?" Veronica tried and Jughead and Marley shook their heads on disagreement.

"Although their story is very romantic, they did both die." Marley began.

"Yeah but they died for love." Betty added making Marley and Jughead roll their eyes playfully.

"I didn't find that story romantic one bit. I watched the movie and read the book and if you actually think about it Juliet only knew Romeo for roughly five days. You can't fall in love in five days." Jughead said finishing off Marley's apple.