8.

CHAPTER EIGHT
"So..Forsythe Pendleton Jones III huh?"

After Dilton told Marley, Betty and Jughead what he saw at Sweetwater river Marley attended her first two lessons and was currently going to the library to spend her free period there doing homework.

Marley walked to her locker with her earphones in, Ed Sheeran's song 'touch and go' playing loudly in her ears.

Marley opened her locker humming along to Ed Sheeran.

While Marley was putting her chemistry book away she felt a tap on her shoulder. Marley looked and saw Cheryl, she rolled her eyes before taking the earphones out.

"Yes Cheryl?" Marley said swapping her Algebra book for her backpack.

"Is that Ed Sheeran? Jason loved his music," Cheryl said referring to Marley's music.

"And what am I supposed to do with that information Cheryl?" Marley asked turning to look at Cheryl.

"Nothing,I just wanted you to know."Cheryl said. Marley raised an eyebrow at her.

"I also wanted to apologise for the rumours I started. I shouldn't have done it," Cheryl apologised.

"Yeah, but you did Cheryl. " Marley said not having time for her and closing her locker and walking to the library.

-----------------------------------------------

After a long boring day at school Marley went home and made herself a snack. She opened her laptop and went on her mums Facebook page. Her aunt was probably with James.

She placed the finger on the home button on her phone unlocking it she pushed the phone number into the keypad. Before she could press call there was a knock at the door.

Marley rolled her eyes and went to go see who it was. She opened the door and Jughead walked through the door.

"You were about to phone your mum weren't you?" Jughead asked walking into the kitchen helping himself to a bottle of water.

"How did you know?" Marley asked following him into the kitchen.

Jughead looked at Marley's laptop that was opened to her mothers facebook page and Marley phone that had a British number on the screen before responding.

"Lucky guess," he said sarcasm dripping from his tone.

"Marley you can't call her. Do you even know what you'll say? Maybe you should just leave it, your in Riverdale with your aunt now. Leave the past in the past?" Jughead continued trying to reason with her.

"I need to talk to her Jughead. Why are you so against me talking to her?" Marley asked him.

"Okay, say you do call her. You talk blah blah blah and she asks you to go live with her in Cheshire. Would you go?" Jughead asked her sitting down on the dining table chair.

"Is that what you are worried about? Me leaving Riverdale?" Marley asked him. Jughead just shrugged.

"Juggie, I can't leave Riverdale, this fucked up town is my home now. I can't leave you Jughead." Marley said smiling and gently grabbing his hand.

"Alright," Jughead said smiling shyly. "Call her." He said handing Marley her phone.

Marley was about to call the number before she was interrupted yet again.

"'Marley?" Gina said shutting the door behind her. Jughead and Marley looked at each other in shock.

"In here Aunt G," Marley shouted out to her while Jughead quickly closed the laptop.

Mint. [J. J]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara