26.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
"Reggie Mantle, i will punch you again."

-------------------------------------------------------

Jughead, Marley, Veronica, Kevin, Betty, Archie, Drew and Dakota where all sitting at the lunch table. Marley gave her apple to Jughead which he took happily before turning back to Kevin.

"Kev, I'm sorry please forgive me." Marley apologised to her gay friend.

"I don't know if I can Marley Rose, my dad told me you were very patronising." Kevin said referring to when Marley approached the sheriff at the station when Jughead was being detained.

"Can you blame me? I was worried about Jug." Marley said while Jughead just shrugged.

"I understand you were worried about your boyfriend. I ship you guys I really do, you two are honestly my otp," Kevin said before continuing.

"But you made my father uncomfortable." Kevin said.

"Can you blame her? She's an intimidating person." Jughead said smiling slyly at his girlfriend while the rest laughed.

"He's not wrong. She scared me into taking her to the station." Drew said also looking at Marley.

"I second this." Dakota added and Marley glared at her while she smiled.

"They're not wrong, when I first met Marley she asked me why I was ginger, it made me uncomfortable." Archie added while Marley shot all of them a look.

"You can sometimes be intimidating Marley. When I first met you I had to talk myself up for a good fifteen minutes before I introduced myself." Betty teased smiling. Jughead drank from his girlfriends water bottle before speaking.

"She practically scared me into asking her out." Jughead teased making everyone laugh while Marley rolled her eyes.

Before Marley could reply Cheryl and her clones, Tina and Ginger, approached the table.

"Hello, Outcasts." Cheryl said putting a hand on her hips making Marley roll her eyes.

"What do you want, Cheryl?" Marley asked her while opening a her packet of cheese string.

"I just wanted to tell you, that my parents are very underwhelmed by the painting you did for them. You know, the painting of me and my brother." Cheryl said to Marley. Marley had taken the portrait to Thornehill a few days after finishing it.