19.

CHAPTER NINETEEN
"You can't admit us into this cult without the consent of our guardians."

That night Marley didn't sleep, she couldn't. She took a sleeping pill but it didn't work.

At 10am She laid in bed looking at her ceiling for a few hours.

At 1am she got up and finished off the painting she had to do for the Blossoms.

At 3:30am she climbed back into bed after finishing the painting trying to sleep.

At 4:30 am she climbed out of bed, slid on a pair Uggs, that she's has never worn out in public, and grabbed a cardigan, her sketchbook that Jughead got her and pencil case and her phone and headphones.

At 4:35 am Marley was sneaking past her aunts room to the attic.

At 4:40 am Marley finally managed to reach the attic door.

At 4:45am Marley had managed to climb onto the roof with her sketchbook, pencil case, phone and headphones and she started to sketch.

Marley put on her headphones and started to sketch. She drew a rose, it looked very realistic, her only using red pencils and some black ones to make it more realistic.

At 6:00am Marley finished her sketch and quickly scribbled a sentence at the bottom of the drawing. "It's the little things in life that we take for granted, like sleep."

Marley climbed down from the roof and the attic before going to get ready for the day. She had a shower and got dressed into black mom jeans and a black and red flannel, she then slipped on her cherry red Doc martins that her aunt got her. She left her hair down again because she still hasn't invested in any hair bands, she stuffed her pencil case in her backpack and tucked her sketchbook under her arm before going downstairs.

"Hey Aunt G, I'm having breakfast at Betty's today." Marley said to her aunt who was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee.

"That's fine," Gina said before looking up at Marley.

"Jesus Marley you didn't sleep last night did you?" Her aunt said getting up to inspect Marley's face.

"I took a sleeping pill and it didn't work I might need something stronger. Is it that noticeable?" Marley said asking her aunt.

"Yeah it kind of is. I'll call the doctor," Gina said before sitting back down at the dining table. Marley walked over to Gina and picked up her cup of coffee quickly drinking the hot beverage to wake her up a little. Before Gina could scold her the doorbell rang.

"That Jughead I'll see you at school." Marley said to Gina before existing her house seeing Jughead.

"Morning Jug," Marley said smiling tiredly.
"Jesus Ro, you didn't sleep last night did you?" Jughead said taking in her appearance.

"How can you tell?" Marley asked him feeling self conscious.

"The bags mainly," Jughead began.
"But you still look beautiful." He added making Marley smile a little. Marley opened her backpack and took out her pair of prescribed glasses so the frames hide her bags.

"Are the bags still visible?" Marley asked him biting her lip in anticipation.

"No not really," Jughead said.
"I still can't believe you will allow your eyesight to get worse and worse instead of just wearing your glasses." Jughead continued and the pair began to walk to Betty's house.