chp. 1

previously on "The School Nerd is Actually Really Pretty"

Megan's pov:

"Megan Elizabeth Hope, will you do the honors of marrying me?" Joe asked me, getting down on one knee.

Author's pov:

Wait. Wait. Wait. Hold up a minute. So your getting proposed to by someone that you've been dating for less than a year. At least this relationship is going better than Korinna and Mark at the moment. Well.... back to the story.

Megan's pov:

"Yes, of course I will," I said, him putting the ring on my finger.

Then, there was lot of clapping. We sat back down in our seats, as Ms. Elizabeth read the last thing of our graduation.

*after graduation*

Joe's pov:

After graduation, Megan and I walked down the hallway, standing in front of the wall by my mom's room. Brandon followed us to where we were, and I handed him my phone, him taking a picture of Megan and I. He handed me back my phone back, and I sent the picture to Megan.

Cayla's pov:

I walked down the stairs, going to where my parents were sitting. My dad handed me flowers, and went out to find my brother. We walked out of the gym, walking down the hallway to where Megan and Joe were sitting on a bench.

Megan's pov:

I saved the picture to my phone, opening up my Instagram. I posted the picture with the caption:

Finally graduated with my love! (insert heart emoji) josephdaniel

I took my cap off because it was hot as Mr. Hemmings walked out of the gyms with Mr. Clifford and Michelle.

"Congrats, on your guys engagement," Mr. Hemmings told us, shaking Joe's hand.

Michelle handed me a box, I opened it. It had a jar of papers in it.

"What's in here?" I asked her, looking at the colorful papers in the jar.

"To remember us all goodbye. For being the best class president ever," Michelle told me, as I got up, hugging her.

*at home*

Ashton's pov:

I pulled into the driveway, turning my car off, going inside. I went upstairs to my room, putting on a shirt and some sorts.

Megan's pov:

"So you know how I applied to UCLA," I asked Joe, laying on his bed.

"Yeah, I do," he said, flipping over to face me.

"Well, I got accepted," I said, as Joe had a smile on his face.

"Congrats, baby," he said, kissing my forehead.

Author's note:

It feels so good to be back! I literally only finished the 1st book 3 days ago. If ur confused on whats happening go read the first book! -Michelle