chp. 31

Cayla's pov:

I walked up the stairs of the science building, going into my biology class. I sat down at my desk, taking out my binder with all of my coloring sheets of bones. I opened up to the sheet that we were currently working on, coloring the bones, before pulling up the powerpoint on my computer, so I could label them.

After finishing up my coloring sheets, I closed my binder, putting my stuff away. I got up, leaving since the class was over. I walked down the street to the local Starbucks. I walked in, seeing Alex sitting there with what looked like his new girlfriend. I ordered my iced tea, before sitting down at a table with my stuff. I texted Megan and Korinna in a group chat. 

C: So, I'm at Starbucks right now and Alex is here with his new girlfriend. 

M: I'm sorry. I'm down by the college right now, if you want me to come pick you up.

C: Where are you at?

M: I'm just down the street at the bakery.

C: I'll be there soon. Thank you M.

Megan's pov:

I waited for Cayla at the bakery, drinking my coffee while also waiting for my food. Cayla walked in, sitting down with me. My food finally came out and I thanked the cashier, walking out with Cayla. We got into the car, and I drove back to the high school since my planning was almost over. Cayla and I got out of the car, walking into the building. She walked into the office, getting a visitor pass, and walked out to me. We walked to my classroom, where I unlocked it, propping the door open. 

Sophia's pov:

I sat down at my desk, putting all of my papers on top. I went downstairs, opening up the door since Jake was here. He walked in, heading upstairs with me to go get my stuff. We went to my car to go pick up Daisy and Penelope from daycare.

*20 minutes later*

Daisy, Penelope, Jake and I were currently at the flower patch, picking flowers.

I turned around, looking at some lilacs. When I turned around, Jake was on the ground on one knee.

"Sophia DeShae Mayrand, I love you. I want to be there for you and the girls forever. Will you marry me?"he asked me, tearing up a little.

" Yes, of course I will," I said, while he slid the ring on my finger.

Alexander's pov:

I sat down at the table, drinking my iced tea, while Olivia drank her iced coffee. I saw Cayla walk in, getting an iced tea, sitting down at a table, texting someone. A couple of minutes later, she walked out, going down the street. I saw her get into a car, and them leaving. Olivia and I soon left, going to my car. 

Michael's pov:

I walked into the house, seeing my husband asleep on the couch. I walked into the garage, grabbing a blanket from the shelf. I walked back into the living room, covering him up with the blanket, planting a kiss on his head. I walked upstairs, taking my clothes off, getting in the shower.

After getting out of the shower, I went into our bedroom, picking out a t-shirt and some sweatpants. I put them on, going back downstairs, Luke still asleep on the couch. I went into the kitchen, grabbing a Pepsi out of the fridge. I sat on the other couch, opposite of where Luke was sleeping. 

Kaylin's pov:

I sat at the table, braiding Isabella's hair, before I braided Sophia's. I put on their shoes, before I grabbed the stroller, putting them in it. 

*15 minutes later*

Hope's pov:

I walked out of the cafeteria with my best friend, walking to English class. We walked in, sitting down at our seats. We pulled out our homework, as Megan came around passing out our packets for our project we were doing soon.

Megan's pov:

"Pass up your homework to the front bin please," I said, sitting down at my desk.

The students got up, putting their work in the bin.

"Okay, while I am grading your homework, please think about what you would like your project to be about," I said, taking the papers out of the bin.

I pulled out my answer key, grabbing my red pen out of my desk. I wen through the papers grading them, before handing them back to the students. I sat back down at my desk, entering the grades into the system.

*3 hours later*

Faith's pov:

I walked into the house, going up to my room. I threw my bag onto the floor, laying down on my bed.

Hope's pov:

After practice, I drove to the store to get stuff for my project. I picked out a posterboard, markers, and a pack of printer paper since I was almost out. I paid for it, taking it to my car, putting it into the backseat. I drove home, parking in the driveway. I got out, taking my stuff upstairs so I could begin working on my English project. 

I got a ruler out of my desk, taking a pencil out of the cup. I laid the board on top of my desk, drawing straight lines so it would be easier to write straight. I wrote my title in pencil, so that I could outline it in marker later. I opened up my laptop, looking up books of the 1920's. I wrote down 6 books that were published in the 1920's. I wrote information down about the books on a sheet of paper before I wrote it on the poster.

*10 minutes later*

My mom called me from downstairs, and I walked down the stairs to the kitchen, to get dinner. I got my pizza, garlic cheesy bread, and cinnamon twists, going back up to my room. I sat down on my bed, turning my TV on. I turned on my Xbox, so that I could watch Netflix. After finishing my dinner, I turned my TV off, getting back to work on my project. 

Megan's pov:

After getting out of work, I drove home, picking up some food on the way. I pulled into the driveway, unlocking the door. I walked into the kitchen, putting the food into the fridge. I made a cup of tea, sitting down at the kitchen counter, pulling my students papers out of my bag. 

I walked upstairs, grabbing a red pen out of the office, going back downstairs. I started grading my students papers, until I finished one of the classes, so that I could enter grades. Joe came into the house, hanging his keys up on the hold. I got up, shutting my laptop. I gave him a kiss, before he peeled his shirt off.

Joe's pov:

I peeled my shirt off, throwing it into the washer. I kissed Megan on the head, going upstairs to take a shower. I took my pants off, getting into the shower. I scrubbed my hair, getting out all of the hair gel in it. I then, scrubbed my body, rinsing off, before turning the shower off.