chp. 16

*2 weeks later*

Savannah's pov:

I walked upstairs to my dorm, sliding my car over the card reader. I opened my door, turning on the fan as walked in. I opened up the windows, sitting down at my desk. I opened up my planner, taking a look at my plans for next week.

Megan's pov:

I walked up the stairs of the campus bookstore, collecting my check from my manager. I checked in for my shit, grabbing the stock that needed to go onto the shelves. I cut open the box, opening up the flaps, taking the first couple of books out, so that I could put them onto the shelves.

Michelle's pov:

I opened up my planner, putting the stickers into it. I wrote in all of my events for my next week. I closed it, setting it back into my desk drawer. I opened my sketchbook, grabbing a pencil out of the cup. I sketched out a girl sitting in the grass with a boy beside her.

*a week later*

Megan's pov:

I woke up at 7:30 to get all of my stuff because my first class started at 11. I put on my dress, Joe came back upstairs, with his sweatpants hanging low on his hips. I put my laptop into my backpack, zipping it up. I put on my shoes, brushing my hair. He kissed me on the neck, tying my hair back into a ponytail. He kissed me, putting his tank top on. I walked downstairs, grabbing my wallet and car keys off of the counter.

"I love you, baby," Joe said, sitting on the stairs.

"I love you too, J," I said, walking over to the stairs, kissing him.

I walked out of the front door, going down the stairs. I got into my car, driving to the bakery to go get food. I got my usual order of a peppermint coffee with 3 spoons of sugar. I also got a breakfast muffin.

Joe's pov:

I booted up my computer, throwing my shirt that I had just put on off. I opened my internet browser, checking my emails. I replied back to the ones that I needed to, closing my internet browser. I sat in front of the fan that was in the room, because I was blazing hot.

Megan's pov:

It was so hot here in Los Angeles, that I ended up having to put my hair up into a bun. I walked into my first classes building, taking out my notebook and a pencil. The teacher walked in, handing out our syllabus.

*after school*

Hope's pov:

Today, I was going to volleyball practice. I went into the locker room, changing into my uniform. I put on my knee pads, as my sister came into the locker room.

Megan's pov:

I drove home, picking some lunch up on the way. I pulled into the driveway, turning my car off, going inside with my lunch. I put my keys onto the counter, going upstairs to eat my lunch and do some work. I took my folder out of my backpack, taking out all of my syllabi. I grabbed my notebooks from under my desk, opening the first one up, so that I could make a table of contents.

Cayla's pov:

I walked around the edge of campus, waiting for Alex to come and pick me up. I sat on the stairs of the bookstore, reading my textbook for class, while I waited. 

Alaska's pov:

I opened the bathroom door, shutting it behind me. I started the water, taking my clothes off, and grabbing the razor. I turned the water off, getting into the tub I took the razor, cutting into my skin. I heard the door unlock, but I didn't care about it. I just kept cutting until everything went pitch black.

Braden's pov:

I walked into Alaska' apartment, knowing she was here. I shouted her name multiple times, not getting a reply. I knocked on the bathroom door, slowly opening it. There she was laying in a tub full of red water, cuts up and down her arms. I called 911, waiting for them to show up.

*at the hospital*

I paced back and forth outside of her hospital room, waiting for the doctor to come and tell me something. The doctor came out, telling me that she was going to be okay. I went back into her room, sitting in the chair next to the bed.