chp.11

Savannah's pov:

I walked up the stairs of my sisters apartment building, unlocking the door, going inside. I went into her bedroom, packing up some of her things, to take back to my mom's house. I pulled into the driveway of my house, turning my car off, and got out. I opened my trunk, getting out the box of my sisters stuff. I took it downstairs, to my bedroom.

Elana's pov:

I was currently sitting at the lake, taking pictures of the lake. I heard a noise, and soo I saw Megan, Joe, Brandon, and a little girl coming out of the woods. Megan was carrying a book that looked like Alice in Wonderland. The little girl was wearing a necklace with the letter w on it. She was holding Megan's hand, while walking up the trail.

Joe's pov:

Brandon and I, were currently fishing, while Megan was reading Alice in Wonderland to Winnie. I sat down on the ground, putting my rod into the holder. I layed down, looking up at the sky.

*20 minutes later*

Michelle's pov:

I was currently at work, baking red velvet cupcakes. I got out the ingredients for my red velvet icing, putting them in the mixer, mixing them together. Cameron came to the back, getting the coffee ground bags from the shelf. He came over to where I was, kissing me, before trying my icing. He gave me a thumbs up, before going back to the front, to make another batch of coffee.

Brandon's pov:

Megan took Winnie upstairs to her bedroom, tucking her in for her nap. Megan came back downstairs, carrying her backpack.

"Thank you guys from coming with us," I said, giving my brother a hug.

"No problem, we had fun, Joe said, as I gave Megan a hug.

Megan's pov:

After we left, we went to Cameron's moms bakery, to go get some coffee. We walked in, ordering our coffees, sitting down at the table that we always sit at. Cameron brought us our coffees, and a plate that had 2 red velvet cupcakes on it.

"The lovely baker wanted you guys to have the first two, on her behalf," Cameron said, fixing the bottom of his apron.

"Tell Michelle, we said thank you," I said, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Will do, Mrs. Megan," he said, before going to the back.

Cameron's pov:

I walked to the back, to see my gorgeous girl.

"Megan and Joe thank you for the cupcakes," I said, grabbing her by the waist.

She turned around, giving me a kiss. I grabbed her hair, putting it in a braid, tying it at the end. I kissed her head, going back to the front to take customers orders.

Megan's pov:

Joe and I went back home, going upstairs to our bedroom. Joe hopped in the shower, while I worked on an assignment. I plugged in my charger, so that my battery wouldn't die, before I was able to print.

Elana's pov:

I sat down at my laptop, pulling up my photos that I needed to edit. I pulled up my editing software, uploading the pictures. I organized them into a folder, starting to edit them.

Joe's pov:

I got out of the shower, going to the office to see Megan almost asleep in her office chair. I walked in, kissing her head, waking her up.

"How long was I asleep?" she asked, sitting up in her chair.

"I don't know, baby. I just got out of the shower," I said, kissing her on the top of her head.

"I'll be right in, I just have to print this essay out," she said, kissing my lips.

She went onto her computer, printing her essay, after I left the room. She came into the room, putting her essay into a folder. Tonight, was the last that I got to spend with Megan, until she comes home when the school year ends. I went downstairs, putting her bags into my car, so that she wouldn't have to wake up early to put them in there.

*the next day*

Megan's pov:

I woke up at 5:30 this morning, getting ready to go back to college, since spring break was over. I put on my romper, having Joe zip up the back. I brushed my hair, putting it into a high ponytail. We walked downstairs  to the car, getting in, going to the bakery, before Joe takes m back to the college.

Cameron took our orders, and we grabbed our coffees, heading back to the car. Joe drove to the college, parking in the dorm parking lot.

"I'll see you in a couple of weeks, baby. Text me if you need anything," he said, kissing me goodbye.