chp. 30

Sophia's pov:

I walked out of the daycare with my 2 daughters. We walked down the sidewalk, walking to my favorite bakery. I ordered our food, sitting at an empty desk by the window, looking out at the street. All of a sudden, I saw a guy that I went to school with named Jonathan get hit by a bus.

Joe's pov:

I sat down at the kitchen counter, drinking my tea that I had gotten earlier. Megan started cooking dinner which consisted of tacos with some crinkle cut french fries. I got up, wrapping my arms around her waist, as she stirred seasoning into the hamburger.

Michelle's pov:

Cameron and I were currently laying on the couch, after I had gotten back from class. At about 5:30, I got up, going upstairs to take a shower. I got undressed, putting my clothes by the door, so I could put them in the laundry when I was done. I hopped into the shower, turning the water on. 

Cayla's pov:

I walked down to the horse stables after I had gotten done with class. I worked on training the horses for a race, before I left for work.

*2 weeks and 3 days later*

Megan's pov:

I walked into my classroom after having lunch with Ashton, propping my door open. I put the work I was having the kids do on top of their desks, putting the rest back on top of my desk. I sat down at my desk, waiting for the bell to ring. 

*a couple of minutes later*

The bell finally rang, and the students came in, sitting down at their desks.

"Okay, everybody. We are going to start writing an essay. So please start thinking about what you are going to write your essay about," I said, sitting down at my desk.

Ashton's pov:

My students came into the class, sitting down at their stations. They took out their sketchbooks, drawing their models with an outfit design.

Michelle's pov:

I walked up the stairs of campus, going to my art class. I walked in, sitting down at my table, pulling my sketchbook out of my bag. I opened it up, drawing a female body, so that I could start my project. I drew out a sweetheart neckline, long sleeved dress, adding a couple of accessories.

I colored in the dress and the model's hair, before drawing a pair of heels on the model. I colored them in, before writing a reflection on the back of it with my pencil. I closed my sketchbook, taking it to my teacher so that he could grade it. 

Cameron's pov:

I walked downstairs, going into the kitchen to get food. I grabbed a slice of pizza and my tea out of the fridge. After I got done, I grabbed my car keys, so that I could go meet up with Michelle after she got out of class. I drove to the restaurant that Michelle wanted me to meet her at. 

Caitlin's pov:

I walked down the street to the restaurant near where I lived. I walked in and saw Cameron and Michelle sitting down at a booth together, drinking milkshakes. I walked to the counter, ordering my food to go, so I could go back to my house.