chp. 21

*the next day*

Kaylin's pov:

I was currently at work, when Megan called me.

"Hello," I said, sitting down at the desk.

"Hey. Can I come get my hair dyed today?" she asked, sounding kinda nervous.

"Of course. What time are you free?" I asked her.

"I'm free at 1," she replied.

"Okay. I'll put you in the book," I replied, writing down the information.

Megan's pov:

I put on one of my old tie-dye t-shirts, I pulled on a pair of jeans, tying my sneakers. I went downstairs, kissing Joe, before he left for work. I sat down at the kitchen island, working on an essay that was due next week. At about 11 o' clock, I left the house, going to the local Starbucks, to get a coffee and a muffin.

*an hour and a half later*

I pulled into the parking lot of the hair salon that Kaylin worked at. I walked inside, sitting in the little area they had to wait in. About 5 minutes before it turned 1, Kaylin was ready to take me back.

"So how much hair are we dying and what color?" she asked me, as I sat down in her chair.

"Just the tips and blonde," I said, as she wrapped the cloth around me so that she wouldn't get my shirt messy.

She started off by sectioning my hair, clipping it to the top of my head. She started bleaching the ends of my hair, making sure to cover all of the brown. After putting the bleach in, she wrapped smaller sections are of hair into aluminum foil, letting it set.

*an hour later*

Kaylin washed the ends of my hair in the sink, and then took me back to her station, so I could look at my hair. I thanked her, giving her $20 for it.

Cayla's pov:

I sat out on the front porch of Alex's house, working on some flashcards for my test I had soon. Alex was reading the vocabulary and definitions to me, as I wrote them down.

*2 days later*

Michelle's pov:

Today, Megan, Katie and I were going to look at dresses for my wedding, while Cameron was out with Joe, picking out his tux. The last couple of weeks, we had been planning our wedding. We had set it to be November 12th. We looked at the dresses, I picked about 6 of them to try on, going into the dressing room to try them on. The first 5 were very boring, and I didn't like them. Then, I tried on the last one and it was gorgeous. It was this strapless, sweetheart neckline, blush and ivory colored dress. I went out, showing Megan and Katie the dress. They both liked it, so I decided that I would get it, because I loved it. Megan and Katie, then went into the dressing room, trying on the bridesmaid dresses that I had picked out. They were long and were in this very gorgeous color called petal.

I thought that they both liked them a lot, so I also got them. We went to the back so that we could look at veils, so that I could decide whether I wanted one or not. I ended up deciding that I did not want one, so I went and paid for the dresses, taking them out to Megan's car.

Cameron's pov:

Joe and I walked into the tuxedo place, first looking for a new dress shirt, cause mine was getting old. I picked out a black jacket as well as a new black tie.

*October*

Mackenzie's pov:

I was currently babysitting Isabella and Sophia, while both Kaylin and Tyler were at work. While they were napping, I began making food for my mom, because she would be home soon. When the kids woke up,  I gave them both a bottle, before I put them into their walkers.

Michelle's pov:

"Can I talk to the both of you?" I asked my fathers, sitting down at the kitchen table with my cup of coffee.

"Of course you can sweetie," my dad said, sipping on his coffee.

"I was wondering if you both would walk me down the aisle at my wedding," I said, before I took a sip of my coffee.

"Of course we will sweetheart," they said, before my dad went to work.

Katie's pov:

I sat on the front porch, working on learning my script. I practiced over and over again, until I felt that I remembered it well. I went inside of the house, going down to the basement to work on my routine. Once I finished practicing my routine, I went upstairs, getting some lunch and tea.