chp. 3

Cameron's pov:

I pulled into the parking lot that's behind my mom's bakery. Michelle came out, helping me bring in the groceries. She grabbed 2 boxes, taking them inside the back door.

Taylor's pov:

I walked into the bakery, and a young man came out, taking my order, He walked to the back, getting my piece of cake, out of the glass case. He came back, handing me my cake. He then, went and sat down, with some girl, eating lunch with her. The boy untied the girl's apron, the girl then untied the boys, both of them hanging them up. They both grabbed their thing, walking out the door of the bakery, going to the café across the street. I saw them walk across the crosswalk, holding hands. That's when my heart shattered, because of a boy whose name I didn't even know.

*3 days later*

Areeka's pov:

I woke up, hearing an argument going on downstairs. I grabbed my romper out of the closet, putting it on. I straightened my hair, putting my headband in. I put my laptop into my bag, heading downstairs, before heading out the door to school.

Megan's pov:

Today, I had to go to work. I put on my red plaid shirt, khakis, and horseback riding boots. I walked downstairs, Joe sitting in the kitchen, eating some breakfast.

"I made you some breakfast, baby," Joe said, tapping the seat next to him.

"Thank you," I said, sitting next to him.

I ate my breakfast, getting up, washing my plate, and grabbing my keys. I kissed Joe goodbye, leaving to go to the farm.

*30 minutes later*

I pulled into the farm, parking my car behind my grandmas house. I got out, heading to the horse stable. I opened the stable door, shutting it after I got in. I washed down the horses, braiding their manes. After I got done with the horses, I left the horse stable, going to my grandma's house.

I knocked on the door, going inside. My grandma was in the kitchen, pouring a cup of coffee into a to go cup. She put sugar and milk in it, putting a lid on it, handing it to me. I thanked her, giving her a hug, heading out the back door to my car.

Joe's pov:

I walked upstairs, grabbing a pair of basketball shorts out of my dresser drawer. I pulled my bed pants off, putting on my basketball shorts. I grabbed my cup of coffee, taking it downstairs, going outside, sitting on the front porch.

Taylor's pov:

I walked out of my house, getting ready to leave for school. I sat down on the steps, looking at the house that's across the street from mine. There was a man who looked like he was about 20, sitting on the porch, drinking coffee. A car pulled into his driveway, and a girl got out of it. She walked onto the porch, going inside.

Braden's pov:

I was currently on my way to New York, because I would be living there for the next year. I was currently in the state of Kansas, I pulled into a gas station, turning my car off, getting out, and dealing with the gas pump.

Summer's pov:

I pulled into the parking lot of my brother's apartment complex, parking in the empty spot next to his car. I got out of the car, going into the complex, climbing the stairs, up to his apartment. I knocked on the door, Harold opened it, stepping to the side, letting me in.

"So, mom and dad got something in the mail the other day from Megan," I said, sitting on the couch.

"What did they get?" he asked, sitting in the chair across from me.

"A wedding invitation, but when they called her and asked about you coming, she said it wouldn't be a great idea," I told him, showing him the invitation.

"Are you going" he asked me, looking down at his phone.

"No. I have to work. I don't think any of us are going." I said, getting up.