chp. 38

Elana's pov:

Today, my mom and I were going to start taking senior pictures for the college. We were starting them now, since at the beginning of July, we have to take the high school seniors pictures. We drove to our first location, my mom driving while I was in the back seat, getting our cameras set up. 

Payton's pov: 

I sat down at my desk, while my daughter was working on her summer work for elementary school. I grabbed my cleaning supplies out of my bag, taking everything off of my desk.

Megan's pov:

I put all of my desk supplies into a box, so that my desk was cleared all the way. Joe and Brandon picked up my desk, moving it to the other side of the room. I put the box on top of the counter, and I moved the desks to the back of the room. I sat down at my desk, getting on my laptop, so that I could go onto my pinterest to look at my classroom board. I pulled up the picture of how I wanted to do my desks. I put it up on the smartboard, and we started putting the desks into groups.

Once we finished doing the desks, I grabbed my car keys and wallet, so that we could go get lunch. I locked my classroom door, putting the keys around my neck. We left the building, getting into our cars, driving to where we were going to get lunch. 

*2 months later*

Joseph's pov:

I woke up early today, since I had to go to work at 7 and Megan had to leave at 6:15. I went to my dresser, pulling out my work uniform, taking my pajama pants off to put it on. Megan rolled over turning off her alarm, sitting up, putting on her glasses.

Megan's pov:

I rolled over, turning my alarm off, before sitting up and putting on my glasses. I got out of bed, making it, before going to my closet. I pulled out a short light blue dress and a pair of black sandals. I walked into the bathroom, getting dressed, before putting in my contacts. I walked out of the bathroom after brushing my hair and teeth. I grabbed my laptop, putting it into my bag. 

Cayla's pov: 

I parked in the side parking lot of the bookstore, so that I could go pick up my textbooks for this semester. I walked into the bookstore, going up to the register, telling them that I was here to pick up my books.

Payton's pov:

I dropped my daughter off with my mom after I had gotten ready, since I had to go to work. I pulled into the parking lot of the school, grabbing my bag, locking the doors. I pulled my badge out of my bag, putting it over the scanner, so that I could get in. 

Winnie's pov: 

I woke up, rolling out of bed. I got up, making my bed because my mom would yell at me if I didn't. I went to my dresser, pulling out a pair of shorts and my disney t-shirt. My mom called me downstairs after I had gotten dressed, brushed my hair and teeth.

*2 hours later*

I got into my mom's car, putting on my seatbelt. As soon as we got to the school, I grabbed my bag, walking to my mom's classroom with her. When the first bell rang, I walked to Mrs. Wagner's room, going in. I sat down at the desk that had my nametag on it.