chp.33

Cayla's pov: 

I opened up my biology textbook, turning to the section that had the body systems. I opened up my notebook, taking out a pen to write notes. I also took out my highlighters to make it look nicer. I took notes on each body system, putting them into my notebook. I put my notebook and textbook away, putting them into my bag. 

Kaylin's pov:

I walked home from work, going upstairs as soon as I got there. I walked into Tyler and I's bedroom, finding Tyler and the girls asleep on our bed. 

Megan's pov:

After school was over, I put my hair up into a ponytail, sitting down at my desk. There was a knock on the door, and Hope came in with her project. 

"Here's my project for class. I'm sorry I brought it in late," she said, handing me her poster.

"It's fine. Your mom told me you would give it to me after school," I said, putting it with the rest of the them.

*4 days later*

*during lunch*

Joe's pov:

I walked into the high school, signing into the office to get my visitor pass. I walked to my wife's room, knocking on the door. I walked in as she was pulling up a powerpoint for her lesson. She looked up from her computer smiling. 

"What are you doing here?" she said, sitting down in her chair.

"I came to watch my gorgeous wife teach her class," I said, kissing her on top of her head.

*20 minutes later*

Megan's pov:

The bell rang signaling that it was time for my class to come in. Joe sat down at my desk, as my students came in. Hope and her best friend walked in, sitting down at their seats. I started my powerpoint, having the students take notes. I walked back to my desk, taking a sip of my coffee. 

As soon as I saw all of the pencils were down, I clicked to the next slide, explaining what they would learn in the book they were going to read. I handed out a worksheet that had questions about the book. I then, went to my cabinet, opening it up to get out the books. I gave each student a book, telling them to put their names in it. 

"Please read chapters 1 and 2 for homework and answer the questions," I said, sitting on top of my desk. 

The kids started reading and working on their papers, as I entered grades into the system. The bell rang about 5 minutes later, the kids leaving to go to their next class.

Elana's pov:

I uploaded all of the photos to the photo system, while my mom put them into the correct folders. While they were uploading, I went to the kitchen to get my lunch. I walked back into my mom's office, sitting in front of my laptop. 

*after school*

Hope's pov:

I walked upstairs, putting my bag by my door. I walked into my room, going to my closet, taking out one of my oversized volleyball shirts and a pair of gym shorts. I changed my outfit, grabbing my bag, going back downstairs to do my homework. 

I sat down at the kitchen counter, pulling out my history book, taking my paper out of my folder. I opened up my textbook to page 219, working on my worksheet. After doing my history homework, I pulled out the book that we were reading for English. 

Joe's pov:

Megan and I walked out of the high school, getting into our cars, driving home. I walked to the front door, waiting for my wife. I opened the door, letting her go through first, before I walked in, shutting the door. I walked to the kitchen, grabbing the box of hamburgers out of the fridge. I grabbed the lighter out of the cabinet, going outside to light up the grill.