chp.9

*2 days later*

Elana's pov:

I walked up the stairs of the campus, going to my photography class. I carried my backpack that had my camera, notebook, and textbook. I walked into my classroom, going to the seat that I always sit in.

Harmony's pov:

I walked into Winnie's room, planting a kiss on her head, before I left to go get some breakfast, before I wake her up so I could go to work. I pulled into the parking lot of 7-11, getting out of the car to get my food. After I got back, I went upstairs, waking Winnie up. I got out her Disneyland t-shirt and a pair of pants as she got out of her bed. I went downstairs, as she put them on, going to put her bag together. She came downstairs with her hairbrush and hair ties, handing them to me, before she got up on the chair.

*2 months later*

Kaylin's pov:

I was currently in the hospital giving birth to my twins. Tyler and I had decided to name them Isabella Mikaela and Sophia Ava. They had these beautiful green eyes, just like their father.

*April*

Michelle's pov:

I walked up the stairs of my house slowly, feeling really dizzy. I sat down on the stairs, not being able to breathe. I looked through my bag, trying to find my inhaler, but failing. My dad came out of the shed, finding me sitting on the stairs, pale white. He picked me up, taking me to the car, taking me to the emergency room.

*about an hour later*

Cameron's pov:

I got a phone call from Michelle's dad, telling me that she was in the hospital. I got all dressed up in a suit, going to the hospital to see her. I put my hand into my pocket, making sure that the box was in it. I walked up the stairs, going into the hospital, going to the elevator, to go up to Michelle's hospital room. I walked in, sitting in the chair next to her bed. She put her arm out, opening up her hand. I put my hand on top of hers, wrapping my hand around hers. Her fathers left the room, shutting the door after they left. I let go of her hand, pulling the box out of my pocket. I got down on one knee, opening the box.

"I know that your sick right now, but Michelle Elizabeth Hemmings, I love you. I have loved you since we became best friends in first grade and we started dating when you were in sixth grade and I was in seventh. I love you with all of my heart. Will you do the honors of marrying me, my love?"

"Yes, I will," she said, her voice very weak.

I put the ring onto her finger, her nurse coming into change the iv bag, because it was getting low. I told her that I would be right back, kissing her on her forehead. I went out of her room, quietly shutting it after I left. I went down to the cafeteria, finding Michelle's fathers, sitting at a table, drinking tea. I got myself a coffee, sitting down across from them.

"I finally did it, I asked her to marry me," I said, sitting my coffee onto the table.

"What did she say?" Mr. Clifford asked me, taking a sip of his tea.

"She said yes," I told them, putting my phone into my jacket pocket.