Chp. 47-the last chapter

*2 days later*

Cameron's pov:

Today, we were finally furnishing and decorating the nursery. I brought up all the furniture that was in the trunk, so that Michelle and I can put it together. Michelle sat on the floor, starting to building the crib. I put the dresser together, screwing it to the wall when it was finished being built.

*2 hours later*

Michelle's pov:

After we finally finished putting all of the furniture together, I was finally able to put the decor up in her room. After we got done putting the decor up, we went downstairs so that we could get some food.

*2 months and 17 days later*

Cayla's pov:

Today, I was able to do my 5th surgery with my resident. I walked into the locker room, putting on my scrubs, lab coat, pager, and id bag.

Joseph's pov:

Since Megan had off today, I decided that I would take her out for lunch. After she woke up, I told her to put on something casual since we going to her favorite restaurant.

Michelle's pov:

Cameron and I pulled up to the park, where Elana was waiting for us. We got out of the car, following Elana to where we were getting the first couple of pictues done.

*3 months and 5 days later*

Megan's pov:

I sat on the floor of Cayla's room with her and her mom, figuring out a way to tell Joe that I was pregnant. His mom helped me make something, and we wrapped it up, so I could give it to Joe when he got home.

*3 hours later*

Joseph's pov:

I walked in from work, sitting down at the kitchen counter. There was a box that was wrapped on the counter with my name on it. I unwrapped it, opening it up. It had a note in it, so I unfolded it, reading:

Joseph,

About a year ago, you asked me if I think we will have kids, and I said one day we will. Today's the day that we've been waiting for. We're having a baby. <3

-Megan

I called her downstairs, because I knew she was here.

"We're having a baby?" I asked, as she sat down at the kitchen counter.

TTTTTHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

^^^^

yes I am that extra :) -Michelle