chp. 32

*3 hours later*

Megan's pov:

After dinner, I went upstairs to take a shower. I peeled off my clothes, putting them into the laundry bin. I got into the shower, turning the knob to warm water. I scrubbed my body with my milk and honey body wash, rinsing off before I washed my hair. I turned the water off, wrapping my towel around my body.

I walked into our bedroom, putting on my undergarments and a pair of shorts. I laid down on my bed, opening up my The Perks of Being a Wallflower book. Joe came upstairs, laying down beside me. He opened up his laptop, logging onto his account. He went onto his email, checking it, before shutting his computer. I bookmarked my page, closing my book. 

Cayla's pov:

I walked out of my lab, finally getting to go home after a long day of class. I unzipped my bag, putting my lab paper inside my folder. I turned on my car, pulling out of the parking lot, driving home. When I got home, I went upstairs to my room to work on some of my homework. I sat down at my desk, pulling out my lab sheets so that I could answer the last 3 questions. I pulled out my pencil case, grabbing out my pencil. I finished my paper, before putting it back in my folder. 

Hope's pov:

I finished up my project, putting all of my stuff into my bag. I grabbed my Civics book out of my bag, opening it up to page 243. I grabbed a sheet of paper out of my desk, answering the questions in the book. At about 9:30, I had finally finished all of my homework, going to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower, I put on my pajamas, turning on my fairy lights, getting into bed. I plugged my phone in, going to sleep. 

Faith's pov:

I finished working on my English project, putting it beside my bag. I climbed into my bed, snapchatting all of my streaks good night. I turned off my phone, falling asleep.

*the next day*

Korinna's pov:

I walked into the house, shutting and locking the door. I grabbed my tea out of the fridge, going upstairs to my makeup room. I sat down in my chair, applying my foundation with my beauty blender. I then applied my concealer under my eyes, dabbing it with a beauty blender.

I opened my subculture palette, putting the shade cube onto my lid. I then applied untamed on top, putting axis in the crease. I put the shade adorn in the inner corner. I blended it, putting eyeliner and mascara on. I grabbed my red lipstick, putting it on. 

I opened up my jewelry box, taking out a pair of my earring that had diamonds in them. I walked to my closet, getting my off the shoulder jumper out. I grabbed my red heels out as well. I curled my hair, pinning the 2 front curls to the back. 

Megan's pov:

It was finally Friday, almost the weekend. I woke up at 5:00 this morning to get ready, since today was picture day at work. I pulled back my hair, going to my closet to get a romper out. I pulled out one that was red and I grabbed a pair of heels, while I was there. I walked to the bathroom, taking my clothes off, putting on my romper. I plugged in my curling iron, doing my makeup while it heated up. After it heated up, I curled my hair, spraying it with hairspray. 

At about 6:30, Joe was still asleep, so I kissed him on the head before going downstairs with my heels. I grabbed my bag, car keys, and my wallet. I walked outside to my car, getting in, before driving to Starbucks. I ordered my coffee, driving to the high school. I walked in, unlocking my classroom door. I propped open the door, turning the lights on.

*10 minutes later*

Ashton came into my room, bringing me a muffin that he got from the bakery this morning. I thanked him for it, before he left to go back to his classroom. 

Hope's pov:

I woke up at 6:00, so I could get ready for pictures today. I pulled out my open back dress, putting it on, grabbing my black heels. I straightened my hair, putting on some eyeshadow. I grabbed my stuff, leaving the house. 

*in English class*

Today, Preston sat with my best friend and I. It was weird because he wasn't sitting with his friends.

"Our teacher looks smoking today," Preston said, opening up his notebook.

"You are so annoying," I said, pulling my pencil out of my pencil case.

"Am I annoying because I think our teacher's hot?" he said, pulling out a pen.

"Yes, because she's your girlfriends and my sister-in-law," I said, writing the notes that were on the board.

Faith's pov:

I walked down the hallway, walking past the class that my boyfriend was in. I walked back into my class, sitting down at my seat. I took out my textbook, opening it up.