chp. 6

*the next day*

Cayla's pov:

I woke up at 8:00, going over and waking Megan up. She sat up in her bed, putting her glasses on. I went to my dresser, grabbing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Megan went to her closet, putting on a dress, so that it would be easy for her to change out of it. I brushed my hair, putting it into a bun.

Megan's pov:

Cayla and I headed downstairs, going to her car, getting in, driving to the bridal shop. We walked in, the lady that was behind the counter, helping us. I told her that I wanted a long, poofy dress.

I tried on a lot of dresses, but I finally found the perfect one. It was this gorgeous, light pink dress that was big, fluffy, and long. I walked into the room that Cayla was in, turning around, showing her the dress. The lady that was helping us, put a small crown into my hair. Cayla looked at it, giving me a big thumbs up.

I went back into the dressing room, taking off the dress, putting it back onto the hanger it was on, taking the crown off, putting it into the box. I put my dress back on, taking my things to the cash register. I paid for my things, taking them to Cayla's car.

Mackenzie's pov:

I was currently making cake samples for when Joe and Megan come. I put the mini cakes into the oven, setting the timer that was next to the oven. While the cakes were the cakes were baking, I got cut all of my ingredients to make the frostings.

Megan's pov:

When we got back to our dorm, we went down to Bruin café to go get some lunch. We got some pizza and a pepsi, going back to our dorm with it. When we got up there, Kaylin was waiting by our door.

Kaylin's pov:

I was currently 4 months pregnant with Tyler and I's twins. Cayla and Megan came back to their dorm, a couple of minutes after I had gotten there. We went in, I said down on Megan's desk chair, while Megan and Cayla sat on their beds.

Megan's pov:

As we were all sitting in our dorm room, I got a text message from Michelle.

Mi: Hey, are you free on the 28th?

Me: Of course, why what's up.

Mi: Can you help me get ready for homecoming?

Me: Of course I will. Just let me know what time to be at your house.

*6:00 p.m*

Joe's pov:

I pulled into the parking lot of the college, texting Megan that I was here. She came down to the parking lot, walking to my car. She got in the passenger seat, putting her seatbelt on. I drove to Mackenzie's house, parking in her driveway.

*2 weeks later*

Michelle's pov:

I was currently at the café, getting my favorite peppermint flavored coffee. After I got it from the lady behind the counter, I got into my car, driving to school.

*at lunch*

I was currently working at the homecoming ticket booth, before I went to go get my lunch. Cameron texted me, asking me to come to Ms. Harder's room. I walked to her room, going in. Cameron was standing in a tux with a poster that said "Will you go to homecoming with me?" Yes, Cameron may be graduated, but he can still take me to homecoming. Of course, I said yes to him.

*a week later*

Korinna's pov:

I was currently sitting up in my room, when my sister came in.

"Somebody's here to see you, Korinna," my sister Kaiella said.

"Thanks Kaiella," I said, getting out of my bed, going downstairs.

I opened the front door, to see Mark standing there, with flowers in his hands.

"What do you want, Mark" I said, stepping outside, shutting the door.

"I came to apologize about what happened. I want back into your life," he said, handing me the flowers.

"Okay. Let's just take it slow this time," I said, him hugging me.