chp. 14

Michelle's pov:

I walked into my dad's art studio, getting my sketchbook out of his desk drawer. I sat down at the table, sketching out a girl sitting on a brick wall. My dad walked past, looking in to see me sitting here, drawing. I got up, getting my colored pencils out of the cabinet. I sat back down, picking out the colors that I needed.

Luke's pov:

"Do you think she's okay? She's been in there a lot lately," I asked Michael as he was walking on his computer.

"I don't know, Luke I've never seen her in there a lot, he said, looking up at me.

"Should we go talk to her?" I asked him, looking down at him.

"Yeah, I think we should," he said getting up, following me to my art studio.

Michael's pov:

"Hey, can we talk to you real quick?" I asked, sitting across from my daughter.

"Am I in trouble?" she said, putting her colored pencils back into the box.

"No, we just wanna talk," Luke said, sitting down at his desk.

"We want to know if your okay? You've been in here a lot lately," I said, looking at her drawing.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to work on some new pieces of art," she said, pulling out a folder with her art work in it.

She opened the folder, pulling out her recent pieces of art.

"I have another one, but I'm framing it for Megan," she said, putting the artwork back in the folder.

Elana's pov:

I walked into my mom's office, hooking my laptop up to the printer. I opened up the pictures, printing the pictures. I walked over to the cabinet, getting  a picture holder folder. I got onto my mom's laptop, printing out a label sticker for the folder. I got the pictures out of the printer, putting them into the folder, closing it, putting the sticker on it. I picked up the folder, putting it into the to go out pile, as I left the

Ethan pov:

I was walking downstairs with Luna, carrying Aria, while Luna was carrying Sloan. We walked downstairs, going out the car, to go get groceries. I opened the back door, putting Aria into the car seat. I got into the drivers seat, waiting for Luna to get into the passenger seat.

Grayson's pov:

I walked out of my apartment building, going to check my mail at the post office. I walked in, grabbing my key out of my pocket, finding my box number. I opened the box, pulling my mail out.

*a couple hours later*

Elana's pov:

I went into my mom's office, going to get all of the pictures that needed to go out. I grabbed my car keys and my phone off of the counter, getting ready to deliver all of the pictures, that needed to go out. I headed out, typing up the address of my first stop. I pulled out of the driveway, driving to the first stop. I pulled into the driveway, going up to the front door. I knocked on the front door, nobody answering. I put the pictures at the bottom of the front door.

Michelle's pov:

I was currently in my bedroom, finishing up Megan's gift. I wrapped up the frame with bubble wrap, to make sure the glass wouldn't break. I sat down at my desk, pulling out the drawer so that I could get my scissors out. I got my wrapping paper out of the closet, getting enough to wrap the frame. I grabbed the tape from off of the top of my desk, neatly wrapping the frame. I went downstairs, putting on my shoes, going back upstairs to get the frame. I grabbed it, going back downstairs to grab my car keys.

Elana's pov:

I knocked on the front door of Megan and Joe's house, hearing feet tap against the floor. Megan opened the front door, her hair in 2 French braids.

"I have your pictures for you," I said, handing her the folder.

"Thank you, Elana," she said, before giving me a hug.

Megan's pov:

I shut the door, going back to the kitchen to finish up my lunch. I walked in, seeing Joe trying to steal one of my chicken nuggets.

"Joseph Daniel Harder, you better stop stealing my chicken nuggets," I said, jumping onto his back because we were sitting on the floor.

He grabbed my leg, standing up, carrying me around the house. He put me on the counter, giving me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, pulling him closer. His phone went off, signaling that he was getting a call. He pulled his phone out his back pocket, answering the phone call. He mouthed "I'll be right back" to me, going into the other room. I stayed on top of the counter, waiting for Joe to come back. I heard him start screaming at whoever was on the other end of the phone call. The call ended about thirty minutes later, Joe came back into the kitchen, madder than a hornet. I hopped off the counter, so nothing bad would happen to me. He came up to where I was standing. I got scared real quick, because I thought that he was going to hurt me. He wrapped his arms around me, putting his head into the crook of my neck.

"I'm not going to hurt you, baby girl," he said, putting a kiss onto my shoulder.

"I thought you would because your so mad," I said, kissing his head.

"I'd never hurt my baby," he said, kissing my forehead.

He grabbed the back of my legs, putting me back onto the counter. He fed me a French fry that was sitting in the cup on the counter. Joe bent down, picking up my food, handing it to me I sat it on the counter, dipping my chicken nugget into the sauce. I put it in Joe's mouth, him kissing me, because I finally gave him a chicken nugget.

Korinna's pov:

I pulled off my clothes, putting them into the laundry hamper. I hopped into the shower, waiting for the water to get warm. I stood under the shower head, getting my hair wet. I grabbed my shampoo, squirting the last of the bottle onto my hair. I scrubbed the shampoo into my scalp. I rinsed the shampoo out, grabbing my conditioner to make my hair softer. I rinsed it out, grabbing my body wash and a wash cloth to wash my body.

When I got done, I turned off the water, wrapping my towel around my body. I pulled my hair dryer out of the cabinet, plugging it in, turning it on. I dried my hair, brushing it to the side that I liked having it on. I walked out of my bathroom, going into my closet to find something to wear. About 15 minutes later, I figured that I would wear a romper. I put it on, tying the back of it, when I got done putting it on. I grabbed my heels out of my closet, putting them on, as my sister came into my bedroom. I walked out of my closet, seeing my sister, sitting on my bed. I sat down, taking the necklace that my sister had in her hands, putting it on.