chp. 22

*2 weeks later*

Cameron's pov:

I took my shirt off, throwing it into my bag. I put on my dress shirt, wrapping my tie around my neck, before tying it. I put on my dress pants and jacket.

Megan's pov:

I was currently curling Michelle's hair. I bobby-pinned back the front two curls, hairspraying it to make sure the curls stayed. Korinna did her makeup, while I curled my hair, and then Katie's. Katie and I worked on our makeup, while Korinna finished up on Michelle's. We all got into our dresses, heading downstairs.

*1 hour later*

Cameron's pov:

I was currently standing at the alter with the preacher. The music started playing, and Joe and Megan walked in, Katie following them. Then, came my gorgeous girl walking down the aisle with both of her dads. They both kissed her on the cheek, going to their seats.

Michelle's pov:

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Michelle Elizabeth Hemmings and Cameron Tyler Grey in matrimony commended to be honorable among all, and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly, and solemly. Into this these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together- let them speak now or forever hold their peace," the preacher said.

"I, Michelle Elizabeth Hemmings take you Cameron Tyler Grey as my husband because I choose you. To stand by your side and sleep in your arms. To be joy to your heart and food for your soul. To learn with you and grow with you, even as time and life change us both. I promise to laugh with you in good times and struggle alongside with you in bad times. I promise to respect you and cherish you as an individual, a partner, and an equal knowing that we do not complete, but complement each other. May we have many adventures and grow old together," I said, starting to tear up a little, while putting Cameron's silver ring on.

"I, Cameron Tyler Grey take you Michelle Elizabeth Hemmings to be my wife because today I promise you this: I will laugh with you in times of joy, and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. Together, let us build a home filled with learning, laughter and light, shared freely with all who may live there. Let us be partners, friends and lovers, today and all of the days that follow," Cameron said, sliding the rose gold colored ring onto my ring finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," the preacher said, Cameron and I kissing.

Cameron's pov:

We walked down the aisle, Joe and Megan following us. The rest of our guests, came into the area where we were having our reception.

*1 day later*

Michelle and I were currently in the Bahamas for our honeymoon. She told me a long time ago that she always wanted to go there. We sat by the ocean, until Michelle had decided that she wanted to go in.

Michelle's pov:

I walked into the ocean, until it was at about my knees.

"It's really cold," I yelled out to Cameron as he was still standing at the edge of the water.

"Go under. It'll feel warmer once you go under," he said, starting to come into the water.

I plugged my nose with my hand, closing my eyes, before going under. When I came back up, Cameron was next to me, now knee deep in the water. He bent down, giving me a kiss on the lips, before pulling me towards him.

We spent about 2 hours swimming, and when we were done, we went back to our hotel room. I got into the shower, taking off my dirty bathing suit that had sand all in it. I turned the shower on, grabbing the travel size shampoo that I had brought with me. I scrubbed my hair, then I rinsed it out, making sure I had no suds in my hair. I grabbed the milk and honey body wash, scrubbing my body really well. I turned the water off, grabbing my towel from the holder, wrapping it around my body.

Megan's pov:

I climbed up the stairs of the campus, going to my psychology class. When I got there, I took out my binder as well as my homework. I put my papers into the bin that was on my teachers desk. Our teacher had us working on our notes, as he graded ur tests that we took the other day. After I finished my notes, I highlighted the important things that I thought would be on the exam coming up soon. While we finished up our notes, our teacher passed back our tests.