chp. 8

*December 6th*

Joe's pov:

Today, was the day that I was going to marry the love of my life. My mom and 2 younger sisters, were currently at the beach, setting up for the wedding. I was currently sitting with my brother and 2 best friends in the house that we had rented to get dressed in. I heard a car pull into the driveway, Mark and Korinna got out. Korinna headed to the house next door, while Mark headed upstairs to where I was. My dad came in the room, tying his tie. Mark got upstairs, peeling his shirt off, to put on his dress shirt.

Cayla's pov:

I was currently helping Alex tie his tie, before I went off to go get ready. I walked back upstairs to where my dress was, peeling off my clothes, putting my long maroon dress on. I curled my hair, spraying it with hairspray, putting a flower crown on.

Michelle's pov:

I was currently curling Megan's hair, while Korinna was doing her makeup. After I got done, I sprayed it with hairspray, before taking a strand from both sides and clipping it back.

Megan's pov:

I put on my dress, having Michelle zip up the back. Cayla and her mom came back in, getting their shoes on. I put on my heels, buckling the straps together. We all went downstairs to the living room, waiting for the wedding to start. My soon to be mom-in-law, put my small crown into my hair.

*4:30 p.m.*

Joe's pov:

I was currently standing at the alter with the preacher. The music started playing and the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked in. Soon after Ashton came walking in with my gorgeous girl. Ashton kissed her on the forehead, when they got to the alter. She was wearing this gorgeous dress and her hair was all curled. Let me just tell you, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

Megan's pov:

I walked down the aisle with Ashton, him kissing my forehead when we got to the alter.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered her today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Megan Elizabeth Hope and Joseph Daniel Harder in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemly. Into these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together- let them speak now or forever hold their peace," the preacher said.

"I, Megan Elizabeth Hope take you Joseph Daniel Harder as my husband, because I believe in you, the person you will grow to be together. With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you, and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person- my love and my life, today and always," I said, putting Joe's ring on his finger.

"I, Joseph Daniel Harder, take you Megan Elizabeth Hope as my wife, because you have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever though possible. You have made me a better person as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be apart of your life, which as of today becomes our life together," Joe said, putting my ring on my finger.

He looked into my sky blue eyes, as he slid on the gorgeous ring. I was looking at his grey eyes that occasionally turned this gorgeous green.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," the preacher said, Joe and I kissing.

We then, walked down the aisle, everybody following us to where we were going to have dinner. Joe and I sat down at our table, waiting for everyone else in their seats.

Joe's pov:

I couldn't believe, that I had just married the love of my life. She looked so gorgeous standing there in her light pink ball gown.

*to cake cutting*

Megan and I cut the first piece of cake, splitting it in half, before feeding it to each other. Everybody got a piece of cake, going to their seats. After everybody got done eating, Megan and I, went to the ocean to get pictures taken. We got the pictures taken, going back up to where our families were.

*the next day*

Megan's pov:

Joe and I were currently in London for our honeymoon. We were currently walking around the city, taking pictures of buildings that we liked a lot.