chp. 40

Sailor's pov:

I walked into Grayson and I's apartment, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I had a text message from Alaska asking if they could borrow Gray's truck tomorrow, since they were moving. I walked into the living room where Grayson was. 

"Alaska wants to know if her and Braden can borrow your truck tomorrow because they are moving," I said, sitting down next to him. 

"Yeah. I'll be home all day so they can use the truck," he said, putting his arm on the back of the couch.

I texted Alaska back, letting her know that her and Braden can use Grayson's truck tomorrow. 

Cayla's pov:

I walked out of my mom's house, wearing my scrubs, my lab coat, and my id badge. I got into my car, driving to the hospital where my internship was at. Today, I was working in the er, working on the non-critical injuries people had. 

*a couple of hours later*

I saw Alex walk in with a towel wrapped around his arm. One of the nurses, sent him to me, so that I could help him. I prepared my tray, taking the towel off of his arm, after he sat down.

"So, how have you been Cayla?" he asked me, as I took out the piece of glass that was in his arm.

"I've been fine. How are you doing?" I said, wiping the cut clean before getting the needle ready.

"I've been doing great. I've been working with kids on teaching them how to skateboard again," he said, as I began to stitch up his arm.

I stitched up his arm, telling him to be careful not to rip his stitches out of his arm.

Magnolia's pov:

I walked out of my late night human anatomy class, walking back to my dorm. On my way back, I stopped by the cafe to get some dinner, since I had not had anything yet. After getting my dinner, I took it back to my dorm, so that I could also do my homework. 

Adaline's pov:

I sat in my dorm room, listening to my annoying roommate arguing with her boyfriend on the phone. I plugged my headphones into my phone, turning on my music so it would be easier for me to do my homework. After I got done my homework, I left the room taking my wallet and keys with me. I walked down the hall to the elevators, taking one downstairs. After leaving the dorm building, I walked down the street. going to the target that was really close. I walked in, getting some food for the next couple of weeks.

Chris's pov: 

I walked into the apartment, hearing crying from Hope's room. I walked to her room, finding her crying under the blankets.

"Please don't tell me your crying over a book character again," I said, sitting down next to her.

"No. I'm just stressed out," she said, pulling the blanket away from her head.

"Don't be stressed princess. It will get better. Come here," I said, pulling her out of her bed. 

I pulled her out of her bed, wrapping my arms around her waist. 

Megan's pov:

I walked into the library of my house, shutting the door until there was only a crack left. I lit my watermelon lemonade candle, picking out a book from my bookshelf. I sat down, opening up a copy of Heart Bernes by Terese Marie Mailhot. I read the book, until the point where my phone had rang because my cousin was calling me. I bookmarked my page, answering the phone call.

"Hey, can you come to my house? I have a present for you," he asked me, rustling in the background. 

"Yeah I can. I'll be there in about 10 minutes," I said, before hanging up. 

I put the lid on top of the candle, that way the flame would go out. I grabbed my keys and my wallet, sliding on my shoes, before leaving the house. I got into my car, driving to Ashton's house. I pulled into the driveway, turning my car off, going into his house. I walked to his living room, and he was sitting with a wrapped box on his lap. He handed it to me after I sat down on the couch. I opened it up, pulling out a gorgeous blue dress that was long. I set the box back on the couch, hugging him with tears in my eyes.

*flashback to younger Megan*

It was finally Christmas morning. I ran down the stairs, my husky following behind me. I was the only one who lived with my aunt still, so it was just us two. I sat down by the Christmas tree with my first present in my lap. The tag read to my sugar plum Megan love Ash. I opened up the box, taking out a gorgeous maroon jacket that had my first name on it. 

After opening all of my presents, I took them upstairs, putting them into the places where I stored things similar to them. I walked back downstairs to go eat my aunt's famous vanilla waffles with syrup, whipped cream and gingerbread sprinkles on top.

*flashback over*

*December*

Magnolia's pov:

I packed up my suitcase, since I was going home for the holidays. I grabbed my plane ticket off of my desk. my roommate was sweet enough to take me to the airport. I thanked her, paying her $20 for gas. I got out, grabbing my stuff, heading inside. I walked to my gate, showing my ticket to the flight attendant.

Faith's pov:

I walked into the house, as my sister and her boyfriend were decorating the house. Preston walked into the house behind me. We went upstairs to my room, so that we wouldn't have to hear my mom complain. I heard footsteps go past my door, probably going to the attic to get the rest of our annoying Christmas decor.

Hope's pov:

Chris and I, walked into the attic, grabbing the last of the Christmas decor. We went outside, wrapping the Christmas lights around the hand rails. When we got done, I went back into the house, to go help my mom with Christmas dinner. I got out the ingredients to make our family's holiday cake.

*3 days later*

Joseph's pov:

Today was Christmas, and I would be spending it with my gorgeous wife. At 8:00, we went downstairs, sitting at the Christmas tree. I handed her the first present which was from Kaylin, her cousin. She opened it up, and pulled out a new book that she had not previously had. I opened up my first present, it being a conjoined gift from her and her cousins. I opened it up, and it had a specially made scrapbook in it. I opened up the scrapbook and it had pictures of Megan and I throughout the past couple of years.

Magnolia's pov:

Since Christmas break wouldn't be over until January, Chris, Hope, Adaline, and I decided to go out to eat together. We met up at Californian Temples, which was a really good burger and fry joint. We walked in, sitting down at a table. I ordered a vanilla shake,with a cheese burger, and cheese fries. I sat next to Adaline, while Hope sat next to Chris. 

*February 14th*

Hope's pov:

I woke up with Chris laying next to me. It was finally my 19th birthday. Chris woke up, kissing me on the lips, wishing me a happy birthday.

*later that night*

Chris's pov:

Today was Hope's 19th birthday, and I was going to make it the best birthday ever. We were currently at her favorite restaurant, and we were sitting at a table, near the back. I had her close her eyes, and I got up, pulling the box out of my pocket, getting down on one knee. 

"Okay. Open your eyes," I said, opening the box.

She opened her eyes, starting to tear up a little. 

"Hope Audrey Harder, we have been best friends since we were probably 1 and a half years old. We've grown up together, and have basically done everything together. I love you and want to be with you for the rest of our lives. Will you marry me?" I asked, wiping my tear away because I had started crying. 

"Yes, of course I will," she said, before I put the ring on her finger. 

I kissed her on the lips and one of our friends who goes to college with us took pictures. We finished our dinner, going back to our apartment.

Hope's pov:

We went back to our apartment, and we laid down in bed. I fell asleep afterwards shortly.