chp. 39

Winnie's pov:

Once all of my classmates were in the classroom, Mrs. Wagner asked us to get out our summer packets out. I took mine out of my Lisa Frank folder, setting it on top of my desk. She came around, collecting our papers. 

Payton's pov:

I propped open my classroom door, so that my next class could come in. They sat down at an empty desk, putting their phones on their desks. I passed out the syllabus, reading over the paper after I finished passing them out. 

*4th period*

Megan's pov:

Since fourth period was still my planning, I pulled out my notebook, so that I could write down all of my students names in it. I color coded them by class period, so that it would be easier for me to know who's in what class. I closed the notebook, putting it back into my bag. I opened up my laptop, pulling up my powerpoint on the board.

Hope's pov:

Chris and I walked across campus, going to our human anatomy class. We walked down, sitting down at a lab table near the front of the room. I pulled out my binder, opening it up, so that I could put my syllabus in it. 

*an hour and 30 minutes later*

We walked out of class, walking to the bookstore to go pick up the textbooks that we need. I picked up my 3 science books and my 2 art books that I needed for my classes. After picking up our books, we walked back to our apartment building. Chris unlocked the door, and we walked in, going into the small kitchen. Chris pulled out some eggs and cheese, making both us an omelet. He handed me a plate with a fork on the side. 

*lunchtime*

Megan's pov:

At lunchtime, Ashton and I went out to lunch at Chick-Fil-A. I ordered chicken nuggets with waffle fries, a cookies and cream milkshake and a medium coke. We drove back to the school, taking our food to Ashton's room. We ate our lunch and when I finished I took my coke and my milkshake back to my room, propping the door open. The bell rang signaling that 5th period was about to start. 

Joseph's pov:

I clocked out of work, getting into my car, driving home. I walked into the house, locking the door, taking my shirt off. I put it into the laundry hamper, going upstairs to the office. I logged onto my laptop, pulling up my bank account. I paid the waterbill and the mortgage, so that it would be payed for next month. 

Payton's pov:

I passed out my class syllabus, also passing out each students paperwork. When I got done passing everything out, I explained a little about my class, before the bell rang. 

*after school*

Megan's pov:

I got into my car, driving home. I picked up a green tea from Starbucks on the way there. I pulled into the garage, shutting the door after I got out of my car, locking it. I walked into the house, shutting the door that led out to the garage. I walked in the kitchen, sitting down at the counter. I pulled my laptop out of my backpack. I logged onto my Spotify, before getting up to get ready to make dinner. I pulled the ground beef out of the fridge, before going to the pantry to get out the tortilla bowls. I put the tortilla bowls onto a baking sheet, putting them into the oven to crisp them up a little. I put the beef into the pan, cooking it until it was browned up. 

Joe walked in, right when I was taking the bowls out of the oven. I set the baking sheet on top of the stove, letting the bowls cool down. I put the beef into the bowls, sprinkling some cheese, and adding some sour cream. I handed Joe his bowl as well as a fork, so that it would be easier to eat. 

Alaska's pov:

Braden and I were out looking at houses, since we wanted to move out of our apartment, since it was so small. We walked to a house that was just down the street from our apartment. We walked inside with the real state agent to look around. There was a gorgeous kitchen, a basement, and even a pool in the background. Braden and I really like it, so we decided to get it. 

We signed the papers and the real state agent gave us the keys. We walked back to our apartment, getting into Braden's car to go to home depot. When we got there, we went inside, going to find the moving boxes. Once we found them, we picked out a couple of different sized boxes, putting them into the cart. We went to where the paint samples were so that we could pick out some different colors for the house. 

Braden's pov:

After paying for the boxes, we went back to the apartment to start packing up our stuff. I took one of the big boxes, beginning to pack up my TV stand that was in my room. Alaska was down the hall packing up the shelving unit that was in her room. I heard her leaving her room to go somewhere else in the apartment. I saw her come back past my room, carrying her tea from lunch, as well as a long sheet of bubblewrap. 

Alaska's pov:

I walked out of my room, going to the kitchen so I could get my tea from lunch and a sheet of bubblewrap. I walked back to my room, taking my pictures off of my shelving unit, wrapping them in the bubblewrap, before putting them in the box.