chp. 20

Megan's pov:

After I got done with all of my classes, I headed over to the high school. Brooklyn had told me that I could work on dance routines anytime that I was free. I pulled into the driveway of the house, running upstairs to go get all of my dance shoes. I got back into my car, driving to the high school.

*15 minutes later*

I sat on the stage of the auditorium, putting on my jazz shoes. I turned my music on, beginning to choreograph a new dance. A couple of minutes later, I heard a door open, and in came Ashton.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me, sitting in one of the seats.

"Brooklyn said I could come in and work on dance routines when i'm free," I said, turning the music down.

"Show me your new routine," Ashton said, as I fixed my ponytail.

Cayla's pov:

I currently sat in one of my medical classes, taking a test on the many types of cancer. Once I was done, I put my pencil into my bag, grabbing my bag, jacket, and test, turning it into my teacher. After I turned it in, I left to go get some lunch. I went to the Bruin café, getting my normal lunch. I then, headed to the library to go and study for another test that I had coming up.

Korinna's pov:

I was on my way to the grocery store, when a car came at 80 miles per hour towards me. The last thing I remember seeing was the windshield of my car shatter.

*10 minutes later*

Megan's pov:

"I have to go," I told Ashton, giving him a really quick hug before I left.

I ran to the car, putting my seatbelt on. I dialed Joe's number, putting it on speaker.

"What's up, baby girl," he said, as I pulled out of the school parking lot.

"Korinna got put into the hospital. They say that she's in severe condition," I said, turning left at the stoplight.

"Do you want me to take off the rest of the day?" he asked me, as I pulled into the parking lot of the hospital.

"You don't have to baby," I said, turning off the speaker.

"I'll see you at home. Keep me updated. Okay?" he said, his breathe heavy.

"Okay. I love you J," I said, standing on the sidewalk in front of the hospital.

"I love you too M," he said, before I hung up the call.

*10 minutes later*

Cayla's pov:

Megan, Kaylin, Katie and I were currently sitting in Korinna's hospital room. They had multiple tubes in her, and a bag of blood, hung up to go into her body. She was still unconscious, and he blood pressure was low. The doctor came in, asking if she had any family that we could call. Megan went out into the hallway, calling Kaiella.

*later that day*

Joe's pov:

I pulled into the driveway, turning the car off. I walked inside of the house, taking my shirt off. I went upstairs, taking the rest of my clothes off,  going into the bathroom to take a shower. When I had gotten out of the shower, I heard a car pull into the driveway. I wrapped my towel around my waist, tucking the extra under the rest. I heard the front door open and then shut. I walked down the stairs, finding Megan sitting the kitchen, crying.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, her leaning her head back against my stomach. I turned her around, wiping the tears on her face with a tissue. I picked her up, taking her upstairs to our bedroom. I sat her down on the floor, sitting down in front of her, pulling her on top of me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me.

"I don't want to lose you," she said, looking down at her waist

"I know. I don't want to lose you either," I said, grabbing her waist.

I laid down, so that she could now lay on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her back with my hands. I kissed her forehead, before I flipped us over and I kissed her again, before getting up to put some clothes on. Megan got up, taking her clothes off, before getting some new ones. She went into the bathroom, starting the bathtub, while she got a bath bomb, off of the dresser.

Kaiella's pov:

I sat in my sisters hospital room, telling myself that she would be okay. I knew she would wake up and be alright.

*2 weeks later*

Katie's pov:

I sat in my room, working on some work that I needed to do for class. I put it into my folder once I was done.

Hope's pov:

I sat in class, working on my worksheets with my cast on my sprained wrist. Once I was done, I turned in my papers to my teacher. My teacher handed us back some papers, and I put them into my folder. Soon, the bell rang and I went to my mom's room to work on some stuff. Once I got done working with my mom, I went to practice, so that I could watch the other girls.

Megan's pov:

Today, I was going to take a huge test for teaching. I had studied for 2 weeks straight for this test. I put on a sweater with a pair of jeans and my sneakers. I brushed my hair, putting it into a ponytail. I grabbed my backpack and laptop as well as the charger. I went downstairs, kissing Joe on the lips, before I left.

"Good luck on your test today princess," he said, as I grabbed my car keys and wallet.

"Thank you, my prince," I said, kissing him again before I left.

*10 minutes later*

"You all have 3 hours to complete this test. You will be emailed your grade in 2-3 days. You may begin once your ready," Ms. Rhonda said, sitting down at her desk.

I opened up the test booklet, picking up my pencil, reading the questions and answers carefully. An hour later, about 15 of my classmates were gone. I was on question 65, when the 2 hour mark rang. A couple of minutes before the 3 hours were up, I had finished my test. I turned it into Ms. Rhonda, grabbing my backpack from next to my desk.

Korinna's pov:

I had gotten released from the hospital about a week ago. My sister Kaiella, was looking after me, to make sure nothing happens. I went to my closet, putting on a pair of sweatpants and a large t-shirt. I turned on my tv, going onto Netflix.

Cayla's pov:

I sat at the local starbucks, working on a couple of worksheets that I need to do to help me study. When I finished the worksheets, I went through my textbook, writing down a couple of things I thought were important. I closed my textbook, opening up my binder. I started reviewing all of my papers, as I drank my tea.

*a day or two later*

Elana's pov:

I plugged my camera into the charger, also plugging in my phone. I opened my laptop, logging into my account. I opened up my picture editor, uploading some pictures that I needed to start editing. I changed the filters on it, trying to find the best way it looked.

Megan's pov:

Joe and I were currently sitting on the couch. I was working on a couple of things for class, while Joe was on his phone, playing a game.

 "Should I dye my hair?" I asked him, closing my textbook.

"What?" he questioned.

"Should I dye my hair? Not all of it, but just the end," I said, putting the book on top of the coffee table.

"It's up to you, babygirl. I like your hair anyway it is," he said, kissing my lips afterwords.

"I think I'm going to do it," I said, kissing his jaw.