Strike one

Cassi's POV:

  Admitting everything to Henry was hard. Yes I loved him, but I didn't want anyone to feel bad for me. I didn't need any sympathy whatsoever. I knew he cared about me, but I also knew he would have sympathy.

  As we walked to the man cave I grasped his hand. I had a feeling he would keep every word in that sentence. I had a feeling he would protect me as he could. Well at least he would try.

Soon we were at the man cave. "Hey Ray," I said to him throwing my book bag on the floor. Henry did the same. Charlotte wasn't here yet and neither was Jasper.

"Hey kids," Ray replied smiling. "Notice anything different?" He asked.

"You're getting older?" I asked. He was, but he hated talking about it.

"Yes, but no. My hair looks even more amazing than usual," he responded.

"Your hair is never amazing and it sure isn't at all greater today," I stated rolling my eyes. I was telling the truth. His hair was always the same. He never changed it. He also thought he was the most attractive person in Swellview. He was not. He wasn't even good looking to begin with.

  I walked to the sofa and sat down. Henry sat down beside me. "Hey," he said.

  "Hey," I replied. All of a sudden, I heard a buzz from my phone. I pulled out my pocket and read the notification on the screen. It said, "Captain Man wins best looking man in Swellview!" Really? A newspaper headline for it? It's not that big of a deal.

  "What's that?" He asked pointing at the phone.  I handed him my phone. He stood up.

He started to read the headline aloud, "Captain Man wins best looking man in Swellview!"

"Really?" Ray asked running over pushing people out of his way as he went. By the time he got to my phone Shwoz and Henry. "I won! I won! I won!" He started jumping like a little girl on Christmas morning.

"Calm down," I said as I snatched my phone back. I quickly stood up from the sofa and walked over to where Henry was pushed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet.

"Thanks," he said. He then walked back over to the sofa. He sat down and I sat down beside him.

Eventually, Charlotte and Jasper arrived. They both threw their book bags on the floor. "No Jasper, I will not go back to that class!" Charlotte was screaming.

"Come on Char. You can't tell me you didn't have fun," Jasper said back.

"Yes I can because I didn't have fun!"

"What class are you talking about?" I asked. I was very curious. I had no idea what they were talking about. Was their w special class I missed?

"Jasper took me to a belt making class!" Charlotte screamed. She did not look happy.

"A belt making class?" Henry asked. "Wait did you make her that belt with the giant flower that said, 'Girl Power?'"

"Yep I did. That's also the class I took her to. It's so much fun!" Jasper said excitedly.

"It is not! It's just as boring as collecting buckets. You have some weird hobbies," said Charlotte.

All of a sudden the alarm in the man cave went off. The shrill beeping sound almost made me deaf. "We've got an emergency!" Screamed Ray. "It's the Toddler! He's in an alleyway for some reason. Come on kids get in uniform!"

All three of us blew a bubble and in a split second were standing there as Captain Man, Kid Danger, and Girl Danger. We ran to our tubes and got under them. "Up the tube!" I screamed and up we went.