Arch Nemesis

A/N: Usually it's only Cassi and Henry's POV, but I wanted to get a little deeper into this supporting character. Also the picture above is what Julianna looks like.

Julianna's POV:

   I walked into my new school for the first time. Swellview High School wasn't a big school. It was average for a high school. I saw my long distance boyfriend for the first time in a few years.

   "Riley!" I yelled, running over to him as the hallways started to fill up. Class had just ended, but I came late. Yes it wasn't the best to be late on the first day, but I had a reason. I had a doctors appointment.

"Hey Jules," Riley said, picking me up and spinning me around a bit. "How's my favorite girl? It's been forever."

   "Terrible without you and yes it has been forever," I told him, laughing a bit. He kissed me and I kissed him back. We pulled away after a little bit.

   It had been a few months since I had seen him. I was originally from Orlando, Florida and when my mom told me we were moving to Swellview I became so excited. It didn't take long for me to settle into our new house and Riley was our next door neighbor.

   I had also found a good job in Swellview. It paid well too. I couldn't tell anyone about it though. I was a sidekick to villain, blue pyro. She had the ability to control fire and water. She had started off as a hero, but then she got screwed over by Captain Man that now she wanted revenge on him.

   Blue Pyro had given me water power as well. She had called me Lady Aqua and that's who I was. Since my boss was enemies with Captain me I had been told I was enemies with his sidekicks; Kid Danger and Girl Danger.

   I didn't hate the two sidekicks of Captain Man. I never had anything against them. They didn't ever do anything to me or my boss, so I didn't understand why we had to have them as well. That would be going against my boss, though, and I couldn't do that.

   The students of Swellview high pushed us around and I almost fell once. I would have fallen if Riley hadn't have caught me.

   A girl, with long brown hair, bumped into me and I fell backwards. She immediately apologized and offered her hand to help me up. She seemed nice enough. I took her hand and she pulled me off the ground. "Are you new here?" She asked me. "I've never seen you before."

   "Yeah, my names Julianna Richards. I just moved here from Orlando," I told her, smiling a bit. Maybe I could make a friend.

   "Cool, I'm Cassidy Thunderman. I've been in Swellview my whole life," she told me, giving me a small smile. "Everyone calls me Cassi, though."

   "Awesome. Maybe we could hang out sometime. I don't exactly know Swellview and I mean I have Riley here, but he's with his friends in his free time a lot," I told her.

   "Sure, I'll give you my number and whenever you want just text me and I'll try to give you a grand tour of our beautiful Swellview," she said, laughing a bit.

"Cool," I said, giving her my phone for her to type in her number. "I hope we can be friends."

"I have to get to class now, but maybe I'll see you at lunch," she said, backing away.

"Maybe," I said. I waved before she turned around and ran off.

"She's one of the smartest kids in the school," Riley told me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Well anyways let's get to class. We have almost every class together," he told me. He gestured for me to follow him, so I did.

At lunch, I sat with Riley. A couple minutes after I sat down I noticed the girl I had met earlier come in with three people. A blonde haired boy with straight hair, who she seemed really close with, a brunette, curly haired girl, and a boy with blonde curly hair.

She didn't notice me at first, but then waved at me. I waved back. She walked over to my table with her three friends trailing behind. "Hi," she said, sitting down.

"Hi," I said, smiling a bit. "Who's this?"

"This is Henry," she said, pointing to the boy with straight blonde hair. "And that's Jasper and Charlotte." They all waved to me.

"Hi," I said to them.

We all talked all lunch long. They were nice people and I thought I made new friends. The only issue was at the time Henry, Cassi, and I didn't know we were supposed to be enemies.